Lorenzo Lingard (thanks to Tweed - title edited)

What's wrong with the rest of his team? I'm dead serious. How do they not make the playoffs this season given his output?

Advertisement
Those are video game numbers
207 ATT
1,700 YDS
8.2 YPC
26 TD’s

Crazy thing is he put up those numbers while being the sole focus of the opposing team’s defense. His team had nothing else.

I don’t even think they played a full season this year either

Good. Less wear and tear on him. Didn't his sorry *** bum corch run him 44 times in a preseason scrimmage?

I think when they played apopka the other team running back had a bunch of carries like that

Advertisement
207 ATT
1,700 YDS
8.2 YPC
26 TD’s

Crazy thing is he put up those numbers while being the sole focus of the opposing team’s defense. His team had nothing else.

Good. Less wear and tear on him. Didn't his sorry *** bum corch run him 44 times in a preseason scrimmage?

Nah but he did have him playing defense in the spring tho...

207 ATT
1,700 YDS
8.2 YPC
26 TD’s

Nah but he did have him playing defense in the spring tho...

Heard he even had him playing some DL at times this year

[TWEET]938090044920926211[/TWEET]
He'll be here in a month & some change.

Advertisement
It’s huge that he’s coming in for the spring. Will upgrade the running game immediately

Advertisement
RB - Lingard/Homer/Dallas
WR: Richards/Cager/Lil Richards
WR: Thomas/Pope
WR: Dallas/Harley

Going to be dangerous next year

Advertisement
Can we get Zo to talk to Jobe about ******** around with the boss?
Jobe is supposed to be a True Freshman in College & still bull****tin around playing kid games.

Lo has the intelligence & maturity of a grown man, he's all Business & he's all Cane.

Jobe should have to carry Lo's pads for the whole Fall camp. Even if Jobe ****s us & signs with Bama, he should be forced to get his *** on a plane every day & fly to Miami just carry Lo's helmet to & from practice.

Co-sign.

Advertisement
Back