Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
So what?

He left and GONNA say things like that. When have you ever seen a bad break up and the two sides DIDN'T have bad things to say about the other?

I wish him whatever...he ain't a Cane no more so :shrugs:

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Jimmy Murphy...just couldnt out work him. Why yall still talkin about this stiff *** central fla 4th string rb i have no clue.

My body is already ready for post after every 5 yard gain this bum gets. We have more Fighting Cristobal , Lorenzo Lingard lovers, and UF fans than we have UM fans on here.... Mods time for a sweep.
Don't forget all the Tutu posts after he makes a catch

Yep they are so much better because they work harder but we were a possession away from winning.
That game was a sloppy **** show, full of first game blunders. I don't think you can argue that those two teams went in opposite directions from that point on.

We’ll revisit this after watching what happens the next few years.

Yeah, who knows.....but one thing is for sure, it will not be a step down in OL, and this kid requires that, unless he has learned to run over people and shake tackles in practice and we just all missed it. With his speed and a decent OL (if he can pick up protections), it would be hard for him not to be pretty good.

Advertisement
He is on a team that just won 12 games in the sec after leaving a losing team in the weakest p5 division that lost to FIU and La Tech.

They are working out. The difference in atmosphere between our teams was night and day the moment he walked in the room.

We all hate the gators. But if he balls for them, it puts more pressure on to fix the ineptitude in our program. Nepotism and favoritism are destroying us and it is affecting morale and intensity.

We should be thankful for any public exposure of the three ring circus in Coral Gables. The fact that it is coming from a toothless, jort wearing **** sucks, but the medicine that heals often tastes bitter.

Advertisement
Then, how do you explain Dallas?
What about him?

Problem with you is you don’t know football. You don’t know what you’re watching, and likely never played a sport. You wouldn’t know a poor coach if you saw one, so you think it’s a big conspiracy

Advertisement
What about him?

Problem with you is you don’t know football. You don’t know what you’re watching, and likely never played a sport. You wouldn’t know a poor coach if you saw one, so you think it’s a big conspiracy
You blame the coaches for being unable to get Lo game ready and contributing. I'm pretty sure the point of "What about Dallas?" was, well, Dallas on paper doesn't have nearly the ceiling Lo has, yet he went and balled out this year. So if Lo only failed because of the coaching staff, why did Dallas do so well under the same staff? Maybe some of that blame deserves to be on Lo's shoulders too then, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I took his post.

So he's running his mouth and talking a big game on social media in the off-season before actually doing anything of significance on the field... Who does that remind you of???? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
That game was a sloppy **** show, full of first game blunders. I don't think you can argue that those two teams went in opposite directions from that point on.

They played over there heads this year. I think they regress next year IMO.

them mfers probably ready to type.."cane 4 life"...

different breed these mfers...guys quit on u and they congratulate ya...

Yup just like when ivey was sending prayer emojis and liking tweets when Francois de-committed 2nd time.

**** is so soft nowadays

Advertisement
Back