Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
Sad part is they might have taken him to land Take, who knows is speculation on my part.

it was documented by a ton of people that he didnt know the playbook. he also had a bad knee injury where he seemingly lost a bit of speed. he isnt the most wiggly runner if that makes sense so good luck cracking the 2 deep with mullen with no real solid attributes as a back other than speed

People don’t know how to act because they have been blowing his handler for 3 years and have that blue balls feeling...

He’s a traitor. **** him.

He can be both right and a ***** at the same time. It's not mutually exclusive

Statement 1: Our coaches suck and we don't work super hard (True)
Statement 2: He is a turncoat ****** traitor who spent the last several months jerking off to the gator instead of being a better RB

**** Lingard AND our coaching staff.
Dummies tend not to understand that 2 things can be true at the same time such as our coaches suck, and Limptard is a raging inflamed gaytor **** who dreamt about shytting his white gaytor football pants like his hero Lane.

Has he even enrolled yet? How does he know all this already? He sounds like a little ***** that is bitter towards the dude that didn't pick her. I wish him the best but this isn't how you handle your business. I ******* hate the social media age.

Advertisement
Maybe he's right. Maybe were are not on the same level as most of these power 5 schools. I'm not hating on what he said, my thing is why didn't you make it to first string, why u never played, why you told the coaching staff you wanted to sit out a year to get right, why weren't you better than Dj,Harris or even burns?

Exactly, we don’t work hard or train hard...but yet you couldn’t outwork anyone here for a starting spot.

Maybe he's right. Maybe were are not on the same level as most of these power 5 schools. I'm not hating on what he said, my thing is why didn't you make it to first string, why u never played, why you told the coaching staff you wanted to sit out a year to get right, why weren't you better than Dj,Harris or even burns?
KOOL................he lied..........end of story, and he anticipated the move so he could manipulate playing time ....
He needs to know HOW to work,......... and not skate about his 5 star B/S at any power 5 school
He is a non competitor.
May have LIED about the intensity of his injury (after seeing the competition), could not block, or learn the playbook, and also lied about sitting out and red shirting.
Kid is a liar period.

What prevented him from working hard at UM?

giphy.gif

Jimmy Murphy...just couldnt out work him. Why yall still talkin about this stiff *** central fla 4th string rb i have no clue.

My body is already ready for post after every 5 yard gain this bum gets. We have more Fighting Cristobal , Lorenzo Lingard lovers, and UF fans than we have UM fans on here.... Mods time for a sweep.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Jimmy Murphy...just couldnt out work him. Why yall still talkin about this stiff *** central fla 4th string rb i have no clue
Lmao I know. They bugging. All these ppl was defending the kid..didn’t see the writing on the wall

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Jimmy Murphy...just couldnt out work him. Why yall still talkin about this stiff *** central fla 4th string rb i have no clue.

My body is already ready for post after every 5 yard gain this bum gets. We have more Fighting Cristobal , Lorenzo Lingard lovers, and UF fans than we have UM fans on here.... Mods time for a sweep.

Early 2020 post of the year nominee. This says it all.

To say the coaching is bad, is at the same time saying HIS POSITION COACH WAS BAD...which I don’t believe Hickson to be a bad coach..let’s just see if he keeps that same energy when he realizes he has to compete to play at UF too
just because this board says the coaching is bad doesn't mean the coaching is bad. frankly i give what i read on here very little weight as to coaches. the last person that should be saying anything is a guy that couldn't get on the field on a .500 team with one decent running back at the end of the year. move along son and STFU until you do something.

Advertisement

I dig your sense of reasoning and what not. Because U, and Lorenzo, do have a valid TRUTHFUL point. Miami is absolutely NOT on the same plateau as those Top 40 teams in major college football. And their record the past two seasons speaks for it's self. hUh.

Advertisement
Well maybe newly found big balls Lingard can get his ***** squad to put us back on the schedule every year.
how many months away from going back to the unbridled enthusiasm and the over the top optimism for the season because every third post ripping manny, the staff the program etc. etc. is getting boring.

That ninja knew with Chaney and Knighton on the way his days were numbered.

If you couldnt get p.t. over Robert Burns who may be getting better....your **** sure in trouble.
nah but the conspiracy is that manny did it on purpose

Advertisement
Back