Lorenzo Featherston

Advertisement
plays inferior talent

That's nice. So did Sean Taylor. So does Travonte Valentine from this class. Doesn't mean the kid can't be a beast

Lol, okay argue with the guy who played in the same conference as this guy and has seen this guy play countless times.

Comical bruh

His reasoning may not be on point, but you watching him play at the high school level and evaluating him is no true indication of what he'll be with 40 lbs of muscle on his frame and a college coaching staff, whatever staff that might be coaching him.

Advertisement
Haha, Dmoney wants to neg me because I said he sucks.

If he stays at FSU, he never sees anything outside of special teams really.

AQM and Mccord are what this guy is and are twice the talent.

Kid uses athleticism, not technique.

He uses his athleticism against inferior talent.

Vs a good florida HS team, that **** don't fly

Demetrius Jackson is all athleticism. Was he having his way against D1 prospects on the O-Line in south Florida on a week to week basis.

plays inferior talent

That's nice. So did Sean Taylor. So does Travonte Valentine from this class. Doesn't mean the kid can't be a beast

Lol, okay argue with the guy who played in the same conference as this guy and has seen this guy play countless times.

Comical bruh

His reasoning may not be on point, but you watching him play at the high school level and evaluating him is no true indication of what he'll be with 40 lbs of muscle on his frame and a college coaching staff, whatever staff that might be coaching him.

Okay, if this guy puts on 40 lbs of muscle, I will never post on this board again. (no worries I don't post now.

He isn't that type of player.

Advertisement

He said thanks, it was a misclick

Demetrius Jackson is all athleticism. Was he having his way against D1 prospects on the O-Line in south Florida on a week to week basis.

I also said Jackson's athleticism/skills make him look like a JV player.

But whatever, continue yalls circle jerk.

plays inferior talent

Comical bruh

Okay, if this guy puts on 40 lbs of muscle, I will never post on this board again. (no worries I don't post now.

40, 30, 20lbs of fat or muscle, whatever. I don't think the kid will be 6'7" 220 his entire time in school.

Advertisement

I also said Jackson's athleticism/skills make him look like a JV player.

But whatever, continue yalls circle jerk.

It isn't a circle jerk. It is a differing opinion of a prospect who is highly thought by a number of people who is probably no where near his ceiling. He isn't even committed to Miami so I'm not all that invested in him. You're a little sensitive.

Comical bruh

40, 30, 20lbs of fat or muscle, whatever. I don't think the kid will be 6'7" 220 his entire time in school.

Kid looks more like a WR than a DE/OLB.

Page has been down in talent the last 2 seasons, whereas they were once a State Power in NC 4A Ball.

With FSU's depth chart, he never sees the field.

Would not see it here until AQM left, and/if we didn't bring in someone better.

Advertisement
plays inferior talent

Comical bruh

Pruitt, Muschamp and E. Johnson offered the guy. He obviously has potential.

At 6'7" and mauling kids in North Carolina who will be lucky to play Division 2 football, he looks like he has tons of potential.

Pity you can't teach technique and everyone has his physical tools and athleticism.

So u are saying this kid is more Lyndon Trail then Calais Campbell?

**** at this point IDGAF. We need some momentum. And when it comes to DEs I trust FSU evals. As long as he can qualify drag his a$$ in.

Pity you can't teach technique and everyone has his physical tools and athleticism.

there is no point in arguing with you.

Most of his highlight tape is against Ragsdale and the guilford schools that suck.

You don't see any tape from Butler, NW Guilford, or Dudley.

Where the guy got ran over, through, and around. Juked out of his shoes and taken advantage of.

Continue on.

Advertisement
Back