Lorenzo Featherston

plays inferior talent

That's nice. So did Sean Taylor. So does Travonte Valentine from this class. Doesn't mean the kid can't be a beast

Lol, okay argue with the guy who played in the same conference as this guy and has seen this guy play countless times.

Comical bruh

Pruitt, Muschamp and E. Johnson offered the guy. He obviously has potential.

At 6'7" and mauling kids in North Carolina who will be lucky to play Division 2 football, he looks like he has tons of potential.

What big time DL prospect is facing his equal on the other side in high school football? You think Thomas and Jackson were facing OLs who were gonna play college ball? Other things you're saying might be valid but using the level of competition to knock a DL doesn't make much sense when they all are facing kids who are probably playing OL because they happen to be big, want to play football and have the GPA to stay eligible.

Advertisement
Meh on this one, not because I don't think he has upside but because I don't see us using him effectively even if he were to bulk up significantly.

That's nice. So did Sean Taylor. So does Travonte Valentine from this class. Doesn't mean the kid can't be a beast

Lol, okay argue with the guy who played in the same conference as this guy and has seen this guy play countless times.

Comical bruh

At 6'7" and mauling kids in North Carolina who will be lucky to play Division 2 football, he looks like he has tons of potential.

What big time DL prospect is facing his equal on the other side in high school football? You think Thomas and Jackson were facing OLs who were gonna play college ball? Other things you're saying might be valid but using the level of competition to knock a DL doesn't make much sense when they all are facing kids who are probably playing OL because they happen to be big, want to play football and have the GPA to stay eligible.

I played football in that conference and I can say the average weight of an OL is 215 lbs. No joke

#24 Chris Register DE Greensboro, NC
Dudley
3 stars
6'4" 240 Clemson

This guy form dudley (in the same city as featherston) outshined him all year and in the game they played each other, where Dudley won by 30

Comical bruh

I played football in that conference and I can say the average weight of an OL is 215 lbs. No joke

In south Florida, they are generally larger, less athletic kids who can't really play at all but get to because you need big guys. Doesn't make them anything more than a larger parking cone with arm and legs. Elite DL prospects rarely face good OL prospects, doesn't matter where you play.

Advertisement

In south Florida, they are generally larger, less athletic kids who can't really play at all but get to because you need big guys. Doesn't make them anything more than a larger parking cone with arm and legs. Elite DL prospects rarely face good OL prospects, doesn't matter where you play.

Ha, Ha, Ha. I just can't take you seriously.

I hope he does come here (which he wont, cause he doesn't have the grades. Not many do in these schools in Guilford County) and then he just flat out fails (like I said he would).

Will be another kid we complain about who was a 3 star and was a bust (like the 2011/2012 clasess).

Have a good day

I hope he does come here (which he wont, cause he doesn't have the grades. Not many do in these schools in Guilford County) and then he just flat out fails (like I said he would).

Will be another kid we complain about who was a 3 star and was a bust (like the 2011/2012 clasess).

Have a good day

So you'd rather be right than a kid who signs here being successful? That sentiment appears to fit your m.o.

Have a good day

So you'd rather be right than a kid who signs here being successful? That sentiment appears to fit your m.o.

I DONT WANT HIM HERE PERIOD. We don't need to be wasting schollies.

IF, for some god awful reason he does come, he will fail.

Advertisement
I see where ritswasdown is coming from, the competition does vary from place place. But fincane makes some good points also...talent is pretty much relative in most places. But I like this kid's measurables, that type of length and speed is a rare find...you can't teach 4.4 in a 6'7" body.

I see where ritswasdown is coming from, the competition does vary from place place. But fincane makes some good points also...talent is pretty much relative in most places. But I like this kid's measurables, that type of length and speed is a rare find...you can't teach 4.4 in a 6'7" body.

Need evidence for the 4.4

Isn't right at all

QUOTE]

Need evidence for the 4.4

Isn't right at all[/QUOTE]

I'm just going by what's reported, but even 4.5-4.6 is impressive for that height.

I not call Featherston, David Perry(6"7 260) but here a guy with great measurables
but have yet do anything great on the field...

Advertisement
I not call Featherston, David Perry(6"7 260) but here a guy with great measurables
but have yet do anything great on the field...

True, since he has similar "measurables" we probably shouldn't waste an offer on him. Also, since we already have several pass rushers in the class, let's not recruit him because it's a bad idea to have too many pass rushers since they are so easy to find. After all, they never need a blow, never need to come out, never get injured.

Dudley
3 stars
6'4" 240 Clemson

This guy form dudley (in the same city as featherston) outshined him all year and in the game they played each other, where Dudley won by 30

Yeah, I want this guy Dudley...what's his last name?

Advertisement
At this point, we might as well over sign if guys are not going to able to qualify

crossover22[]_[];1814371 said:
Dudley
3 stars
6'4" 240 Clemson

Yeah, I want this guy Dudley...what's his last name?

Dudley is a high school here in NC

I have seen that you say you are from Winston. I am about 20 away

Advertisement
Back