Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Thad said if Cam stays or if we take another back hes going to do what's best for him to get early PT....sounds like he could possibly flip anyway... cuz why would he be scared of another freshman back? FSU is going land one of those 4* backs too...they also have Corbin and a few other good backs imo...if we wait it out he could still flip and we lose out on Amari trying to please him...everytime we do that $hi+ our staff get phucked!
Thad is looking for anything not to be at the U imo.....he wants us begging him. I get what he saying though but be up front early don't dik us around. I still don't see him in this class cause he's shaky af. Or maybe he's a kid that just talks to **** much to the media he may like to hear himself speak.

Advertisement
Kids sometimes feel a sense of accomplishment getting recruited and then playing for a team like Alabama on top of all of the recruiting shenanigans that go along with it. They prefer all of that even if they barely play.
But I still don’t know how more kids don’t transfer out of there.
Weve talked about Xavier Williams and how he hasn’t shown much cause who he’s had play in front of him. But kids still won’t transfer out of there even though can start somewhere else.

We’ve had players start here and make the league that wouldn’t even get an offer from bama. But the back ups there are top 300 kids that still won’t leave knowing they will start day one at another program. Idk how they do it.

They must convince the non starter that they suck or tell them that they’re “only a step behind the starters and next year we will evaluate but your right there in the mix”

Kids go back home with their bama drip and prefer All the attention that comes with it.
They don’t want to transfer to a school with lesser facilities or glamour. They also probably worry about being a highly recruited kid and then having to explain “why he couldn’t make it at Bama”
Excellent response.

Thad is looking for anything not to be at the U imo.....he wants us begging him. I get what he saying though but be up front early don't dik us around. I still don't see him in this class cause he's shaky af. Or maybe he's a kid that just talks to **** much to the media he may like to hear himself speak.
I guess he's just doing him....that's why we need to do us by getting Amari locked up now...speed kills in a spread, two years ago nobody knew 5'8 190 lb Javian Hawkins would be considered a top 10 back in america...

“I have to play and Cam Harris has to go pro or im going to FSU”

- It’s really just time to drop this clown and move on.
Yea it’s getting out of hand at this moment. Get amari Daniels. Let Thad go play for someone else..

What’s going to end up prob happening Thad leaves after amari chooses another school and we lose both

Advertisement
Imo Cam will be splitting reps at best by mid season. He won’t be a factor when next years projected PT is being slotted.
Cam Harris is the truth. He’s Going to be the starter as long as he’s here. Rooster and Chaney will be breather Backs and they are just freshman

the system held cam back last year as it did the previous Backs years Prior

Cam Harris is the truth. He’s Going to be the starter as long as he’s here. Rooster and Chaney will be breather Backs and they are just freshman

I disagree
Yea it’s getting out of hand at this moment. Get amari Daniels. Let Thad go play for someone else..

What’s going to end up prob happening Thad leaves after amari chooses another school and we lose both

I disagree even more.

1) Cam Harris is the truth. He’s Going to be the starter as long as he’s here. Rooster and Chaney will be breather Backs and they are just freshman

2) the system held cam back last year as it did the previous Backs years Prior
1) No, he's the starter at the beginning of 2020.
2) Yes.

Advertisement
Thad probably is butthurt because he was told he’ll be the only back in the class and they’ve backed off that. Not sure what’s changed but it looks like they’ve turned the heat up on Daniels. Imo that explains him pushing back the date to commit.
I couldve sworn that talked about them taking 2 backs way back and him being ok with that

I couldve sworn that talked about them taking 2 backs way back and him being ok with that

The plan was always one back then they turned the heat up on Daniels. Not sure what changed, maybe expecting more spots or using Marshall’s spot.

Im not sure if Daniels said that about being ok with two backs or not , that was just a guess on my part. Playing time and the rb room seems to matter a lot to Thad.

I wasn’t big on taking another back or Daniels but that changed when I saw his junior film. He’d be perfect for this system , he’d also be a perfect fit to mix with the other guys in the rb room. Different strengths and styles.

It’s dangerous to go into next year with the depth at rb, especially with burns being one of the guys, I’m sure the staff has thought about that as well. Odds are cam is gone witf a decent season.

I think it's the latter D, he talks too much. We all know guys like that. Never ends well

Advertisement

Let's "hope" Cam finally breaks out....right now he isn't even considered anywhere near the top of a weaka@$$ conference...our fans can't seem to take off them foggy *** cane goggles lol... seriously, production-wise we are at the bottom of **** near every position...sure we have a great system in place...but we thought the same last year lol....the mind set should be wait and see cuz these players have a lot to prove...sorry as we were offensively, it should be all business....nothing wrong with being optimistic there is also a fine line between it all imo...not high or low stay even...we get caught up in recruiting stars and highschool performances... then get ****ed when we see 3* kids out shinning overrated or undeveloped 4-5 star prospects ...I need to see it myself...I'm not getting caught up in all this preseason greentree AA **** or coulda, woulda, shoulda excuses again...Enos phucked us still doesn't mean we will "automatically" have top ACC production over others that already have it.

I'm personally excited to see what Rooster and Chaney can do....hope they push Cam to play at a higher level...same with our receivers and OL...we all know the addition of King will elevate our offense....but the ACC is loaded with returning skill production and proven OL it is what it is...don't get me wrong, Cam is still a great prospect on paper but so far others have out produced him....no room to call our highly touted freshman breather backs...

It might just have to do with him wanting to be 3 and out and wanting as much film as possible.
His dads comments after he decommited are concerning but we’re out at bay when he “shut things down”
Down here he’s gonna have all kind of people in his ear telling him where he should go to get to the league quicker and to be as high a draft pick as possible.
At FSU he would be ran into the ground cause there ain’t nobody else. He can amass more than enough film in 3 years in this system and be high draft pick with his talent. All he needs to do is ask Akers how healthy he was his last season.
If the staff wants Daniels it has nothing to do with them not thinking Thad is good enough.
They want Daniels cause it’s common sense to have depth at a position that gets banged up constantly.

The plan was always one back then they turned the heat up on Daniels. Not sure what changed, maybe expecting more spots or using Marshall’s spot.

Im not sure if Daniels said that about being ok with two backs or not , that was just a guess on my part. Playing time and the rb room seems to matter a lot to Thad.

I wasn’t big on taking another back or Daniels but that changed when I saw his junior film. He’d be perfect for this system , he’d also be a perfect fit to mix with the other guys in the rb room. Different strengths and styles.

It’s dangerous to go into next year with the depth at rb, especially with burns being one of the guys, I’m sure the staff has thought about that as well. Odds are cam is gone witf a decent season.
I'm always good with taking a 2nd back and 1 qb every year

Advertisement

Let's "hope" Cam finally breaks out....right now he isn't even considered anywhere near the top of a weaka@$$ conference...our fans can't seem to take off them foggy *** cane goggles lol... seriously, production-wise we are at the bottom of **** near every position...sure we have a great system in place...but we thought the same last year lol....the mind set should be wait and see cuz these players have a lot to prove...sorry as we were offensively, it should be all business....nothing wrong with being optimistic there is also a fine line between it all imo...not high or low stay even...we get caught up in recruiting stars and highschool performances... then get ****ed when we see 3* kids out shinning overrated or undeveloped 4-5 star prospects ...I need to see it myself...I'm not getting caught up in all this preseason greentree AA **** or coulda, woulda, shoulda excuses again...Enos phucked us still doesn't mean we will "automatically" have top ACC production over others that already have it.

I'm personally excited to see what Rooster and Chaney can do....hope they push Cam to play at a higher level...same with our receivers and OL...we all know the addition of King will elevate our offense....but the ACC is loaded with returning skill production and proven OL it is what it is...don't get me wrong, Cam is still a great prospect on paper but so far others have out produced him....no room to call our highly touted freshman breather backs...
Our offense and scheme was godawful last year, but Cam had decent stats despite that and a terrible OL(114 carries for 576 and 5 td at 5.1 ypc plus another 100 or so and a TD receiving). He also had an absurd number of big runs called back from nonsense penalties that would have bumped those numbers up significantly. He had a pretty solid year. I am not sure what some of you were watching or think you were watching.

Our offense and scheme was godawful last year, but Cam had decent stats despite that and a terrible OL(114 carries for 576 and 5 td at 5.1 ypc plus another 100 or so and a TD receiving). He also had an absurd number of big runs called back from nonsense penalties that would have bumped those numbers up significantly. He had a pretty solid year. I am not sure what some of you were watching or think you were watching.

Cam also had two long *** td runs called back , one being a bs call.

Who is to say some of those other running backs didn't have runs called back? Did you watch all 10 of those returning backs ahead of him? He didn't have a better season "production-wise" that is all I'm saying...he has to prove it on the "stat sheet" to be known as a top back nationally...we believe he can be cuz it's our RB... he's not on any draft board or preseason list to give him the crown as a big time college back.. he has to elevate his production on the field first ...

Advertisement
Back