Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

Yeah ready to start the games. I bet a lot of fans will turn on him or at least not go to games, especially with the crappy home schedule. I get it, we've been let down for a long, long time by many coaches. Also, because it's the turds but we can't think that way after the first game, as much as it would suck.

well hopefully history doesnt repeat itself w this team. they always go into a shell after big game losses. win or lose, can't just let the season fall apart before it really begins

Advertisement
Advertisement
so i was standing next to harry all canes yesterday at the practice and he was telling some dude how he doesnt even have a ticket for the UF game. i was actually shocked by this. also, there was no inside info from him on the jerseys that i overheard. i did hear a random dontae lucas recruiting story

Sleeves are a must . . .

1564234189516.png

Amari Carter was wearing an arm sleeve yesterday, first time seeing it at practice

......well besides KJ

Advertisement
I like what Adidas has done minus forcing the horrible black alternate unis and gear in everyone’s face.

That isn’t one of our colors. It’s hideous. We run around looking like we work at some Halloween store. Retire that bullshlt.

Everything else looks great, new font for numbers included.

I like what Adidas has done minus forcing the horrible black alternate unis and gear in everyone’s face.

That isn’t one of our colors. It’s hideous. We run around looking like we work at some Halloween store. Retire that bullshlt.

Are you delusional ?!?!?

The all black jerseys are beautiful!! The recruits love them, so does the players. When we first unveiled them against v-tech everyone was going crazy for them!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

retire your jersey opinions

Advertisement
Back