Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

Advertisement
Lames want my attention so bad 😂

Nah, lames make two strong predictions and belittle people for not agreeing.
Then when proven wrong, acts like the dumb bítch that is 1000% sure like Maury.

You really need to change ya approach before mods get tired of you and you get the ban.

Didn't you get a ban before? I would chill, tater tot.

Florida **** is clean tho...

Just letting you know...
1565285731270.gif

Don't ever say ANYTHING POSITIVE about the gaytor or that community college in Gaynesville, Florida.
EVER.
Effin *******...

I understand. The article that I posted was about the UM-UF game specifically, and the logo relates to that particular game. If every team in the country wears the logo for every game and every jersey, fine. I just posted the article at the time, which was about one game and one logo.

This is still up to The Gaytor. Whatever they pick will determine our choice. We were the away team last year and wore orange.
That's because LSU wears white at home just like the cowboys do and the dolphins for at least te first half if the season. I mean do you even watch football?

Advertisement
Nah, lames make two strong predictions and belittle people for not agreeing.
Then when proven wrong, acts like the dumb bítch that is 1000% sure like Maury.

You really need to change ya approach before mods get tired of you and you get the ban.

Didn't you get a ban before? I would chill, tater tot.
Didn't they put out an amber alert for this guy on Monday?

Advertisement
If the Gators are going with that uniform we should go with orange tops. Looks easy on the eye orange vs blue and plus it's our classic uniform. Classic game deserves classic uniforms.

That’s disgusting. You want my eyes to see orange and blue for three hours? Nah. We should wear white and green.

Lmao. Y’all brutal as ***, but I can dig it. I’m just keeping **** real- all Florida teams (major) has a very distinctive, clean look. It is what it is. I can not like a guy, but I’ll never hate on a *****. *** Florida, but those jerseys are clean. Stop it.

If by clean, you mean they make my eyes burn as if you just sprayed undiluted bleach on to them, then yes.

Advertisement
Yeah no reason to love on what the Gayturd will be wearing 8/24. They’re the sworn enemy of all enemies, plus it won’t matter much anyways. Theirs will be painted red from their own blood by the time we get done with them. As DJ Williams said on a recent podcast, the Canes mentality was to send teams packing on crutches and with ice packs.

Love Walt Kichefski.

He is the original gator hater. I’ve heard him preach it for decades.

Randy could have had them and ruined thier NC year if he just had a QB. Those baby Canes rattled them and their crowd that night. Tebow was feeling the helmets. Couple scores and they would have folded. Walt would have really loved that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back