Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

If the Gators are going with that uniform we should go with orange tops. Looks easy on the eye orange vs blue and plus it's our classic uniform. Classic game deserves classic uniforms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
images
Lmao. Y’all brutal as ***, but I can dig it. I’m just keeping **** real- all Florida teams (major) has a very distinctive, clean look. It is what it is. I can not like a guy, but I’ll never hate on a *****. *** Florida, but those jerseys are clean. Stop it.

If the Gators are going with that uniform we should go with orange tops. Looks easy on the eye orange vs blue and plus it's our classic uniform. Classic game deserves classic uniforms.

Nah. They still have orange helmets. I want Jarrens eyes on all white from the waist up.

Advertisement
No, I didn't miss it, and the "Equipment Room" doesn't know ****e. Read what they said, it is very simple, they said we would wear white because we are the visitors. Which, of course, is not always the case, as we wore orange as the visitors last year.

When the Gaytors decide (and maybe they have already decided), we will have second choice. With those cleats, I would imagine that the Gaytors will go with blue or orange (probably on top) and white pants.

The nice thing is, when the Gaytors wear white pants, you can see it when they ****e themselves.
The U equipment room who gets these things together doesn’t know ****? I mean wouldn’t they be the go to source lol

No, I didn't miss it, and the "Equipment Room" doesn't know ****e. Read what they said, it is very simple, they said we would wear white because we are the visitors. Which, of course, is not always the case, as we wore orange as the visitors last year.

When the Gaytors decide (and maybe they have already decided), we will have second choice. With those cleats, I would imagine that the Gaytors will go with blue or orange (probably on top) and white pants.

The nice thing is, when the Gaytors wear white pants, you can see it when they ****e themselves.
You are not the one I would listen to.

Advertisement
I dig the Troopers, white top/orange pants, orange tip, white pants are my go to’s. I am a traditionalist I guess. White with Green pants is also a good look. I do not like the funky uni’s but I am 46 so I guess I am considered “old” so I should keep me trap shut and want what gets kids to want to come to Miami... I think the Oregon maneuver is cool for Oregon but not for Miami. Just me and I am probably dead wrong in my opinion. FSU has brutal uni’s in my mind but that is just me.

You can now just shut up. Of course the equipment guys know dummy. And you once again confirm what we know..... Some folks are just sad.
Screenshot_20190815-172816_Instagram.jpg

And?

The game is 30 days away, we are not waiting until 30 minutes before kickoff to decide which jersey to wear. I would imagine that both teams have already made a decision on this issue.
Ya think??? And Ya think the equipment guys might be in on it?? Geez, cant fix.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back