Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

The 04 jerseys were fine, just go back and look at the UF game that @htownkidd posted. But we stopped being cool when we had goof ball coaches, starting w/ Randy. Remember that numbnut had us w/ a game where he took off all the names off the back the of the jerseys???! lol. We haven't had a firey, cool coach in a minute. Manny is that guy, and expect us to become the cool guys again.

season w no names. we went 5-7

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? You didn’t like it when Al Golden declared a “white out” and then had his own team wear all orange while the other team wore all white? What’s wrong with you?

He wanted us to be Penn State so badly.

What? You didn’t like it when Al Golden declared a “white out” and then had his own team wear all orange while the other team wore all white? What’s wrong with you?
Lol. Yeah I thought that was stupid as ****. TBH, My friend worked as an equipment manager then and he told me before hand that the players had picked the orange/orange combo for the UF game.

Lol. Yeah I thought that was stupid as ****. TBH, My friend worked as an equipment manager then and he told me before hand that the players had picked the orange/orange combo for the UF game.

thats how it always is?/was for sure. equipment twitter has always said to fans that its players choice for jersey combo

Advertisement
thats how it always is?/was for sure. equipment twitter has always said to fans that its players choice for jersey combo
Yeah, I don't know who makes the decisions under Richt or Diaz. My friend worked under Shannon and Golden and he said the players always chose the combinations. I'm assuming it's still like that. That's why I always laugh when posters here complain that the kids don't like certain combinations. The kids literally choose to wear what they're wearing.

We are the
Yeah but there's no rule about who wears what as far as I know. I just believe it's the home team's choice. Wouldn't bet my life on that but I think that's what I remember. So if they want to wear white, we can wear orange.
We are the home team fellas. Says it on espn & hurricane sports.

Advertisement
I remember watching the game with the tv on mute and listening to Sonny. The tv announcers were so anti-Miami that any miscue on Miami's part led them to start praising the opposition and suggesting the momentum was changing. Especially Brent Musberger.
I did the same thing, Sonny was great!

Advertisement
im just waiting for that so we can end the million QB threads and focus on actual wins and losses. side note, if we dont win on 8/24, how quickly does CIS turn on manny
Yeah ready to start the games. I bet a lot of fans will turn on him or at least not go to games, especially with the crappy home schedule. I get it, we've been let down for a long, long time by many coaches. Also, because it's the turds but we can't think that way after the first game, as much as it would suck.

Advertisement
Back