Looks like Kelvin Taylor is meeting with Golden Sunday?

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
@ImKelvinTaylor
Kelvin Taylor ✈✈
@TSTREETER8 already big bra I'll be down there Sunday at the U the coach want to meet with me in my old Girl

i didnt know we were in the picture..

Advertisement
well we have always been in the picture, as much as we could be for the kid anyway. He has shown surprising interest in us all things considered. Then again Chick took a visit to UiF so you just never know anymore.

I cant see any scenario where he ends up here but he is a **** beast.

well we have always been in the picture, as much as we could be for the kid anyway. He has shown surprising interest in us all things considered. Then again Chick took a visit to UiF so you just never know anymore.

agreed, he has to be UF all the way

[video=youtube;fU3XX_VaBVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3XX_VaBVI[/video]

Advertisement

agreed, he has to be UF all the way

I think he is just ready to play the game, but it doesnt even matter. You recruit the **** out of this kid no matter what. I dont care about Duke or Sony, you dont just let a kid like this walk into Florida without a fight.

You hope he's one of these kids who don't want to be a legacy. They want to blaze their own path.

I noticed the other day he was retweeted by a current player...something about just finished working out with a group of current and newly departing canes.

You will be surprised this kid likes Miami I've seen him doing interviews with a Miami hat saying he likes Miami.

Advertisement
We could REALLY use another TE in this class. Hopefully Golden and staff wow him and get him on board.

Advertisement
Isn't he committed to Florida right now?

No Sir.

Only connection is his father, who is a die-hard Gator ,but has said he will not influence his son, all up to him.

Fair game, imo

This is basically how I understand it and its been that way for a while. Just think when push comes to shove Florida wont let him get away. It would he a brutal loss to lose such a talented legacy kid.

Advertisement
We could REALLY use another TE in this class. Hopefully Golden and staff wow him and get him on board.

Uh, he is in the 2013 class dude

And he is a RB

Are you thinking of Kent Taylor? lol

Yeah. For some reason the entire time I was reading it as Kent Taylor.

I have a problem hearing what I want to hear and I guess I see what I want to see too.

LOL

Uh, he is in the 2013 class dude

And he is a RB

Are you thinking of Kent Taylor? lol

Yeah. For some reason the entire time I was reading it as Kent Taylor.

I have a problem hearing what I want to hear and I guess I see what I want to see too.

LOL

Haha tough to keep track. This is Fred Taylors kid. Disgusting running back for next year.

Advertisement
Back