Looks like Kelvin Taylor is meeting with Golden Sunday?

Advertisement
This competition is not that great I'm from this area he's playing against Catholic schools and academies

meh. the kid shows some nice qualities (shiftiness, good feet) but he appears slightly stiff and lumbering, not good top end speed.

color me unimpressed.

FWIW he was really impressive at FNL this year. Kinda put him on the map because of all the talent that was there.

This competition is not that great I'm from this area he's playing against Catholic schools and academies

meh. the kid shows some nice qualities (shiftiness, good feet) but he appears slightly stiff and lumbering, not good top end speed.

color me unimpressed.

On the money Bigtip. Kid has nice wiggle, but totally missing the explosiveness and quickness. Perhaps i am hating on that kid since his Old boy is a gayturd and i believe this kid will be a long shot.

Advertisement
His dad isn't interfering at all.

He likes Bama a lot, and obviously interested in UM as well

Advertisement
@ImKelvinTaylor
Kelvin Taylor ✈✈
@TSTREETER8 already big bra I'll be down there Sunday at the U the coach want to meet with me in my old Girl

Ummmm....
This sounds like some freaky Seventh-Floor style stuff is about to go on.
With a little bit of Jimmy and Gillian/"Boardwalk Empire" keep-it-in-the-family-literally stuff thrown in.
Proofread your tweets, people.

Advertisement
Back