Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Update shortly

Attachments

• bill-cosby.gif
    bill-cosby.gif
    783.7 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
its not hard to figure out if a coach has the skills and intangibles to be a championship ball coach ..... Taggart ? not even close

Dabo was a choke artist until he wasn't. Few years back people would laugh at the idea that he was championship caliber. If Taggart hires Briles, it shows me he understands that hiring an elite staff is more important than hiring a staff based on familial relations.

I don’t even know where to start in shooting down every statement you made

Good luck with your blind faith in Richt and hot garbage offensive system. No amount of “time” will make it successful[/QUOT

I appreciate your comment, it means coach richt is in good company than, cause the funny thing is, they said similar things about butch davis offenses, and you still got people that'll say "he wasnt a good game day coach" lol!

Wrap your mind around this Calvin.....Richt inherited better offensive talent than what he has recruited!!!
And don’t make me bring up the names.

You are just making up **** to defend your god Richt.

Please feel free to back up your statement and name the names!

Advertisement
Please feel free to back up your statement and name the names!

Kayaa
(played better than the QB’s Richt has recruited)

Coley
(Good reciever in NFL)

Berrios
(Good reliever in NFL)

Njoku
(First round TE)

Herndon
(Very good TE in NFL)

Walton
(Good RB in NFL)

OL
(Played better than what Richt has recruited so far)

Kayaa
(played better than the QB’s Richt has recruited)

Coley
(Good reciever in NFL)

Berrios
(Good reliever in NFL)

Njoku
(First round TE)

Herndon
(Very good TE in NFL)

Walton
(Good RB in NFL)

OL
(Played better than what Richt has recruited so far)

LoL, and with the exception of kaaya and coley, the rest of them didnt start playing like solid to a first round draft pick until coach richt got here. And now you want to compare brad kaaya as a junior to perry as a redshirt freshman. And coley nor berrios were better Ahmon, njoku had butter fingers before coach hartley took over, and walton wasnt ballin yet. The o-lines that were here were veteran o-lines, doesnt mean they are better, time will tell on all the young offensive recruits.

And that team last year does not win 10 straight if the penn disgrace morons were still here, i know it and you know it. Dont reach for straws man, just enjoy the rebuild back to the top and stop letting these message boards trick you!

LoL, and with the exception of kaaya and coley, the rest of them didnt start playing like solid to a first round draft pick until coach richt got here. And now you want to compare brad kaaya as a junior to perry as a redshirt freshman. And coley nor berrios were better Ahmon, njoku had butter fingers before coach hartley took over, and walton wasnt ballin yet. The o-lines that were here were veteran o-lines, doesnt mean they are better, time will tell on all the young offensive recruits.

And that team last year does not win 10 straight if the penn disgrace morons were still here, i know it and you know it. Dont reach for straws man, just enjoy the rebuild back to the top and stop letting these message boards trick you!

I’m not reaching for anything.
You are the guy lying about the offensive talent on the team when Richt took over.
Yes Golden was a terrible head coach and neede to go but we had NFL talent on the roster.
You are out here trying to make it seem like it was a terrible roster just to white knight for you man.

Advertisement
I’m not reaching for anything.
You are the guy lying about the offensive talent on the team when Richt took over.
Yes Golden was a terrible head coach and neede to go but we had NFL talent on the roster.
You are out here trying to make it seem like it was a terrible roster just to white knight for you man.

For reading comprehension purposes, I said the o-line talent and qb situation were trash, is rosier or evans sheriff nfl talent, how bout Jahir jones or hayden mahoney, what about bar milo, you know, the guys that should be playing at a high level by now but just arent talented enuff to do it. At this rate, pretty soon you'll be trying to tell us that the moron regime is better than coach richt and his crew. If the roster coach inherited was so talented, how come the team didnt have enuff offensive tackles on the team. Stop trying to defend the penn disgrace morons!

The only good thing is that he will only be there 2 years. Briles is going to be a major P5 head coach very soon. He is a football genius.

From what I've read, they just needed to convince a couple people in their admin to overlook the Baylor stuff. It's FSU- they are not going to take a hard line on this one. I got a bad feeling they are hiring Briles.
Yep. Briles actually wants to be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For reading comprehension purposes, I said the o-line talent and qb situation were trash, is rosier or evans sheriff nfl talent, how bout Jahir jones or hayden mahoney, what about bar milo, you know, the guys that should be playing at a high level by now but just arent talented enuff to do it. At this rate, pretty soon you'll be trying to tell us that the moron regime is better than coach richt and his crew. If the roster coach inherited was so talented, how come the team didnt have enuff offensive tackles on the team. Stop trying to defend the penn disgrace morons!

I’m not defending Golden.
Wanted him gone.
I don’t worship coaches.
That’s what you do.

Current Head Coach = Asss Calvin must kiss

I’m not defending Golden.
Wanted him gone.
I don’t worship coaches.
That’s what you do.

Current Head Coach = Asss Calvin must kiss

I got an idea for you, the circus is hiring. If you call stating facts worshipping, no wonder you're confused about football. Dont be a woman, because you mad or feeling a certain type of way about somebody, you want everybody else to be mad too. Im not emotional like you, maybe your cycle is on again, take a few days off, get yourself together and relax, you letting these websites get you all emotionally unstable because of decommitments and nerd sites class rankings. Just because its stated "coach richt knows what he is doing" and its great he's not some emotional circus act like you, otherwise he'd be firing coaches every saturday. Dont worry, one day you might know about football, until than, just sit back, let the grown folks talk and:

Advertisement
Back