Advertisement
Still need:

Rotation S
Rotation big DT
Starter level CB
Starter level RB
Two Starter level WR
Backup QB

We have serious roster holes. What I just typed doesn't even give us depth, it just gives us the potential for a solid starting lineup.

Happy You Can Do It GIF by WWE
Such an underrated wrestler. Worth much more than a comedy act.

Let Akira Tozawa strong style!

I’ve always thought he was an H back and that was the best way to use him. Is it surprising that he’s looked at in that role???
I agree.

He's listed at 6-2 225.....so he's probably just a smidge under 6'2 (HS listing was 6-1.5).

He ran a 4.9 coming in, so even if he's down at the 4.7-4.75 range now, he's small for a TE and slower than a TE flex. I agree, he seems like a REALLY good kid and culture piece to that locker room, but H-Back is the spot for him and would in the pros. If he's getting a good education and playing the role best suited for a chance in the league, with STs upside, i'm not sure what else you can ask for at a P5 program. If he wants reps and stats to enjoy the college game more, ok.....then i can see him going the portal route. But it can't be both ways even if fans wish it could be.

Advertisement
This is fine work. That Daniel Webster is exactly how I see him coming after posters misusing “slander”…
He knows that slander is spoken and libel is written. Now this has to be a friendly thing. He should embrace his historic role. Which Daniel Webster?

I mean thats fine but you’re the one who raised him texting insiders so…
He mentions it daily. I was just helping him get a head start. If the insiders share cool but it's rare that we get details on anything. That's not a shot it's a fact and I don't care if it changes. His panties got wadded up and that makes me happy

He mentions it daily. I was just helping him get a head start. If the insiders share cool but it's rare that we get details on anything. That's not a shot it's a fact and I don't care if it changes. His panties got wadded up and that makes me happy
Got it. You like his wadded panties.

Are you a bigger fan of Pericles

5C79C86A-5CCE-4E85-B745-73253C72BA22.jpeg

or Daniel Webster

D92BE3CE-4E83-4D7B-B636-360740EF91B0.jpeg

???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. It is all in good fun. I like the orange hat better, but there is at least a little bit of this guy in @TheOriginalCane, if he prefers…

View attachment 232138
I was going with the green one because his brain is working so hard to provide us with complete information that it’s stretching the beanie out. I think he should choose though. How are these?

611DA46A-69D9-419F-B0EC-CC67550D7C8A.gif
76E01ADD-3A0F-4688-B78D-9225F7EA838D.gif

Whatever. We will be fine. This kid was not going to have any real impact on the team this year.

That’s a fact.

But I loved the way this kid played. He has an edge. Physical as **** but skilled. Nice soft hands and held on to the ball in his few opportunities. All indications are this is a hometown kid that wanted to stay home and ball out for the home team. Supposedly he was a great teammate and a hard worker. His smash blocks last season were impossible to miss. It seems weird to me that we could not find a role for a kid like this but I have to have some faith in Mario at this point.

I hope he does well at SMU or wherever he ends up.

This is BS. I don’t like this one at all.
Why? That room is loaded, someone isn’t playing. McCormick is a straight up blocker, Arroyo and Skinner are receiving threats and you have a youngster coming in that has the tools too. Brantley is at best the 4th guy. I’m quite sure Mario didn’t push him out, he saw the writing on the wall and decides to bail.

Advertisement
Amazing how this fan base falls in love with kids and then wants to blame the staff when a kid that is likely BURIED on the depth chart decides to leave. Brantley is a tweener that doesn’t have a defined role. He was okay in limited action but he wasn’t the second coming of Jeremy Shockey or Willie Smith.

Amazing how this fan base falls in love with kids and then wants to blame the staff when a kid that is likely BURIED on the depth chart decides to leave. Brantley is a tweener that doesn’t have a defined role. He was okay in limited action but he wasn’t the second coming of Jeremy Shockey or Willie Smith.
This. TE's are basically large WR's in the Air Raid. He really didn't have a role here moving forward.

Advertisement
Back