Looks Like Barry Jackson had an undercover guy at the scrimmage

Advertisement
It honestly crossed my mind that all this is some Jedi mind trick from Manny. We have 3 highly talented QBs and an elite QB coach. Every "report" is xyz was the best but xyz struggled. He wants the turds to think they got it in the bag.

I really want to believe.

$700 for two tickets is making me really want to believe this.

Advertisement
He didn't mask shît because that o-line was still terrible. He just was that special of a athlete that he was able to make plays. We dont have a lamar jackson.
Tate is plenty talented making plays on the run. We also don't have Louisville's OL.

Advertisement
Fellas, y’all gotta look big picture here. Miami isn’t winning the NC, and unless they pull off one of the biggest upsets in recent memory, they’re not beating Clemson and making the playoffs (Clemson would be a 21+ point favorite at this point over Miami on a neutral field).

So what are we really looking for here?

We all have concerns about the OL & QB, whoever that may be. And they’re justified. This is simply not going to be a championship line, and we’re not getting championship play from the QB. But that’s fine. We’ve all said for 8 months, if the offense was just decent in 2018, we’re 11-1 most likely. So really, even with these concerns we all have, can this be a good enough offense to beat everyone on our schedule not named Clemson? I think it can. And it doesn’t have to be a world-beater, it just needs to be a step up from last year, which considering the coordinator and Rosier being ejected from the program, I don’t think that’s far-fetched. So, I understand the standard here will always be the same, but as fans let’s be realistic. Can these pieces produce an average to good offense? That should be the focus. They’re leading TD drives against what should be a ferocious defense in Scrimmage #1. That might be a positive.

Progress on that side, continued success from the defense, beat UF & FSU, win the coastal, and keep stacking chips on the trail.
You used too much logic and level headedness here. Get the pitchforks ready

My thoughts here are that the odds of having 3 really good QBs are pretty slim. Assuming they all suck because they’re competing closely is ridiculous, but I’d really love to hear that one kid was pulling away with the job simply because if not, the odds of having 3 equally good quarterbacks aren’t nearly as high as having 3 equally average ones. But assuming NONE of them can play because they haven’t separated is retarded.

Yea. I'm hoping the reason we aren't hearing that there's a favorite/someone separating themself is just a way of keeping the others motivated and engaged.

Good for Harley. Which three wide receivers emerge from Payton, Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Harley?

Advertisement
"One observer thought Williams was narrowly the best Sunday but that it wasn’t clear cut and nobody has taken command of this QB battle. Besides the pick to Hall, Williams threw a couple of other passes that were near interceptions."

That is a directly contradictory statement lol

He was the best on Sunday, but it wasn't clear that he's the best & nobody has shown that they're the best & aside from 1INT threw some bad passes that should've been INT's which clearly shows he wasn't the best... But he was the best.

Lmao! That's what we've gotten all Fall camp from all the writers covering this camp, including on here.

Every description of all 3 QB's has been how they've been the best while simultaneously not being the best lol

Manny playing the media with his comments and what can be let public. Nobody knows **** and none of it matters. Enos and Diaz will have their QB after this Saturday so we are almost there

Advertisement
You're a clown and the biggest hater on this site. Your bias doesn't allow you to be objective and realize facts. You want to criticize his height or arm, fine but he has an elite short shuttle for a reason.
Short shuttle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good for Harley. Which three wide receivers emerge from Payton, Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Harley?

My guesses are early in the year it’ll be Pope as the #3 spending most of his time in the slot, Hightower on the outside, and Harley as the 5th guy but Payton will prove he’s too solid to keep off the field by ACC season and sneak into the rotation.

Advertisement
Back