Looks Like Barry Jackson had an undercover guy at the scrimmage

Hard to blame Perry and Williams for not taking things seriously enough when their HC last year was just going through the motions, had his son coaching them, and had gus the bus as their S&C corch.,
Nahhh, they get the blame. They gave their full attention and effort? Don't think so. the coaching staffs shortcomings are one thing, certainly noted for sure
Hard to blame Perry and Williams for not taking things seriously enough when their HC last year was just going through the motions, had his son coaching them, and had gus the bus as their S&C corch.
Its not hard to blame them. These two by all accounts have not taken their role seriously, shoddy coaching or not.

Advertisement
Reread my posts you clown, not sure where you interpreted that I claimed Julian Edelman played at OhioSt
You need reading lessons. You said he was recruited by Ohio State. I never claimed that you said he played there. WGAS if he was softly recruited by Ohio State over 10 years ago. Stop trying to cover for your garbage post claiming things I never said. It's there in black and white if you can read.

I’ve said it for a while & i’ll say it again. I think our o-line is going to be alot better then people think. Iron sharpens Iron. We’ll be above average from LG to RG. The tackles are going up against DUDES every single day. They won’t see better DE’s anywhere.

Advertisement
Lol at the notion in which the first game of a new system will tell us all we need to know about the Offense. Usually, it’s quite the opposite. CIS going to CIS.

You sound like the freaking idiot that challenged me last year when I wrote this on this very board before the LSU game.

Quit thinking you’re on the same level as me. This message board don’t make us equal. You MFers have peasant football intelligence. I’ll be back to gloat & tag every idiot that liked your post.

Now go away.

Advertisement
Back