Look out for Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Hope is not Rosseau..way too many hype threads on all the sites to be a guy like him.

Why not? He's a 4 star freak.
He's a mid range 3 star project that likely never sees the field.

I guess LSU is wasting their time also. Two of the best dline coaches in the nation want him but he's not good enough for our fans lol. Shame

Just cause they offer doesn't mean he is a take.

Hope is not Rosseau..way too many hype threads on all the sites to be a guy like him.

I guess LSU is wasting their time also. Two of the best dline coaches in the nation want him but he's not good enough for our fans lol. Shame

Yeah that makes sense....

That is true... However in this case he is a take.

Advertisement

How is it an offer if he can't accept it? Could you explain that one?

Rousseau is definitely a take.

But I think Elijah Moore has an offer right now. But with the staff preferring 4 Wrs, they are still holding out for Xavier Williams, making Moore not a take....unless they're willing to get 5 this class.
But 5WRs, 2 TEs, 2 RBs seems like it would come at the cost of an OL.

But I think Elijah Moore has an offer right now. But with the staff preferring 4 Wrs, they are still holding out for Xavier Williams, making Moore not a take....unless they're willing to get 5 this class.

If Moore can't accept his offer, then he doesn't have an offer. You'll probably ignore this free lesson because you think you know everything, but there is no such thing as an offer that one cannot accept.

You can make a promise that a future offer will be made in the event that some contingency or contingencies occur. But if you can't accept it right now, then it's not an actual offer. It's merely a showing of interest.

Advertisement

Kid isn't good. Nuff said.

You aren't a good poster. Nuff said

If Moore can't accept his offer, then he doesn't have an offer. You'll probably ignore this free lesson because you think you know everything, but there is no such thing as an offer that one cannot accept.

You can make a promise that a future offer will be made in the event that some contingency or contingencies occur. But if you can't accept it right now, then it's not an actual offer. It's merely a showing of interest.

There was an article posted on ITU the other day that sounded like Moore was being made more of a priority and if he wanted he'd be a take.

Kid isn't good. Nuff said.

lol he's the best DE prospect in FL and a top 20 kid nationally. 6'7 250lb freak in a couple years.

Advertisement

I mean I understand what you are saying and even agree with you.
But the fact of the matter is, his offer is contingent, probably on his performance as a senior since he didn't do **** as ajunior, his grades, and whether he gets in trouble.

If we could only offer kids that we would accept committments from, we'd suck at recruiting. We'd get eliminated from kids lists before we even finished evaluating them.

Don't know why this gave me a Vietnam War-like flashback to Law School.

There was an article posted on ITU the other day that sounded like Moore was being made more of a priority and if he wanted he'd be a take.

I don't know if he has an offer or not. My point is only that if he can't commit right now, then he doesn't have an offer.

Advertisement

But the fact of the matter is, his offer is contingent, probably on his performance as a senior since he didn't do **** as ajunior, his grades, and whether he gets in trouble.

If we could only offer kids that we would accept committments from, we'd suck at recruiting. We'd get eliminated from kids lists before we even finished evaluating them.

Then he doesn't have an offer if it is contingent on his future performance. He's unable to accept it and commit right now if that's the case. They can't even subjectively define what level of performance he'd have to reach for such a contingency to kick in.

Last edited:

If it's "contingent" then he doesn't have an actual offer. That's my point, and that's my free lesson. If you can't accept it, then it's not an actual offer. Do you get that? Call it whatever you want to call it, but it's not an actual offer. It's interest in the player, but it's not a scholarship offer if you can't accept it.

Don't know why this gave me a Vietnam War-like flashback to Law School.

It gave me a Law School flashback too. First thing in thought of was Contracts Law/Elements of an Offer and Acceptance.

At least it's not Wills & Estates... I fought like **** to stay awake in that class.

Advertisement
Back