Look out for Elijah Moore

He was given the green light today. Staff isn't waiting on Xavier Williams anymore. Will make room for zay if/when needed.

Quit listening to Dee so much

Anymore predictions for us?
....At the same time you're confirming something Dee said at least like a month ago, and saying not to listen to him. okay. got it

I'm batting 100%. Especially with the pope stuff. And have 3 tidbits out there now. Keep count for me plz

lol what are your tidbits?
go back to WEZ and stay there until the next time their posters approve of you coming here with their info

don't know who this guy is but you're wrong about Moore ...let's just keep it at that.

I've already said that I expected Moore in this class, because I don't think we'll be able to flip Xavier Williams.
The only thing I was disagreeing with was that Moore would commit within 2 weeks....and that Dee's was wrong - when everything he said about this situation has thus far proven to be true.

I really don't get what the rush is to let Moore commit tbh. I really don't think he should have a commitable offer. I think we should still recruit Xavier until around Paradise Camp, and guys like Kevin Austin and Terrance Marshall should also be prioritized over Moore.
smh, this is why I didn't want Harley last class.

Advertisement
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty happy with Pope, Hightower and Wiggins and I'm tired of these South Florida traitors turning their backs on the home team and serving the needs of yahoos in places like Fûcksaloosa and Trailerhassee.

If a kid like Elijah Moore Wants to be a Cane and Xavier Williams wants to play around then take Moore and focus on other positions. It's about time we start making examples of local kids who want to try to continue to clown us like they did under Folden. The message should be clear: Get on board and stay loyal or get left behind - period.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty happy with Pope, Hightower and Wiggins and I'm tired of these South Florida traitors turning their backs on the home team and serving the needs of yahoos in places like Fûcksaloosa and Trailerhassee.

If a kid like Elijah Moore Wants to be a Cane and Xavier Williams wants to play around then take Moore and focus on other positions. It's about time we start making examples of local kids who want to try to continue to clown us like they did under Folden. The message should be clear: Get on board and stay loyal or get left behind - period.
I agree speed speed speed

Elijah Moore is a dime a dozen WR in Florida. Any given year, you're going to find literally 10 WRs in Florida that are 5'10 170lbs and flash speed and elusiveness. Dude might be a take but no one should be crying in their soup if he goes elsewhere.

I'm batting 100%. Especially with the pope stuff. And have 3 tidbits out there now. Keep count for me plz

go back to WEZ and stay there until the next time their posters approve of you coming here with their info

I have a very limited post history, you can easily confirm everything I'm saying. But, you'd rather deflect

Okay, just checked, and all i got is that you predicted Faalele or whatever his name is would commit to UGA. Then he turned out to only be announcing his all american game. then like a post or two later you said if youre wrong itll be because the kid was being a teenager and changed his mind. Then a post later you said it would be Michigan and harbaugh he ends up at. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/34#post2864393

And you clearly have a thing for Ivins over Pete, idk why. But then again, so does a lot of WEZ

and you have a post saying dee jumped the gun on saying pope committed, which again, he was right about https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/23#post2863805

You admit dee has good info/rumors, but basically that he jumps the gun on them. okay, ill accept that. doesnt mean this info your are saying is yours, which I think its just WEZ thinking not your info, is disproving what Dee said. if anything you just proved his point, that Xavier was the 4th spot and we were holding out for him and told him he'd have to decommit some time soon - He guessed paradise camp. But I guess we'll see what happens in the end, because i doubt we take 5 wrs.

did i get everything?

1. You're wrong. Go back and read. The statement about me being wrong was admitting to it in the future if it happened. I state Michigan was his number two. I was the one saying pope wasn't committing. Someone on this board said faalae was committing that night. I said no he isn't, it's his ua announcement. They say no it isn't, he had already announced that. He ended up announcing the underarmour game. When people realized thempredictions were right, they did the typical "you don't know ****" bit and asked me wheee he would end up. I was right on Daniels UA announcement and on pope

2. Dee wasn't right about pope the right week. Dee was talking about pope the whole time while I and tweed were talking about defensive players. No on realized tweed and Dee weren't talking about the same guy til late in the convo.

You really ****ing suck at going back and comprehending conversations

I never said zay wasn't a take. I said you were wrong on Moore not being a take yet and people being in front of him currently. Zay is and will be a take when/if the time comes. I'm not as confident as Dee on that one and think zay sticks with Bama

Lastly Irvin's and Pete both have info and I have read Petes post since he was on canesport and ferman ran him off due to an inferiority complex. Pete has and will have the best info as a reporter for the foreseeable future

Screenshot_20170414-192222.jpg please lie again that you and tweed were talking about a defensive player... you clearly said it was pope and it didn't happen. The saying is batting 1000 not 100 as well.

Advertisement

Would you say the same thing about Jobe?
Elite Talent you gotta put up with it man, just the way it works.

I do think Early Signing period will really help all this crootin bs though. Like this yr alone I'm sure most of our class will sign in December, because for the most part these guys are all true Canes.
If we have to play the crootin game for 3-5 guys a yr, thats fine imo.

But also this is still very early in the recruiting process. Its only April!
These guys haven't played their senior season yet, yet we are willing to give up on the more elite WRs already? When Elijah Moore would be the 3rd WR in 2 yrs filling the exact same role. It just doesn't make any sense to me to give him a commitable offer

I have a very limited post history, you can easily confirm everything I'm saying. But, you'd rather deflect

Okay, just checked, and all i got is that you predicted Faalele or whatever his name is would commit to UGA. Then he turned out to only be announcing his all american game. then like a post or two later you said if youre wrong itll be because the kid was being a teenager and changed his mind. Then a post later you said it would be Michigan and harbaugh he ends up at. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/34#post2864393

And you clearly have a thing for Ivins over Pete, idk why. But then again, so does a lot of WEZ

and you have a post saying dee jumped the gun on saying pope committed, which again, he was right about https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/23#post2863805

You admit dee has good info/rumors, but basically that he jumps the gun on them. okay, ill accept that. doesnt mean this info your are saying is yours, which I think its just WEZ thinking not your info, is disproving what Dee said. if anything you just proved his point, that Xavier was the 4th spot and we were holding out for him and told him he'd have to decommit some time soon - He guessed paradise camp. But I guess we'll see what happens in the end, because i doubt we take 5 wrs.

did i get everything?

1. You're wrong. Go back and read. The statement about me being wrong was admitting to it in the future if it happened. I state Michigan was his number two. I was the one saying pope wasn't committing. Someone on this board said faalae was committing that night. I said no he isn't, it's his ua announcement. They say no it isn't, he had already announced that. He ended up announcing the underarmour game. When people realized thempredictions were right, they did the typical "you don't know ****" bit and asked me wheee he would end up. I was right on Daniels UA announcement and on pope

2. Dee wasn't right about pope the right week. Dee was talking about pope the whole time while I and tweed were talking about defensive players. No on realized tweed and Dee weren't talking about the same guy til late in the convo.

I never said zay wasn't a take. I said you were wrong on Moore not being a take yet and people being in front of him currently. Zay is and will be a take when/if the time comes. I'm not as confident as Dee on that one and think zay sticks with Bama

Lastly Irvin's and Pete both have info and I have read Petes post since he was on canesport and ferman ran him off due to an inferiority complex. Pete has and will have the best info as a reporter for the foreseeable future

View attachment 44306 please lie again that you and tweed were talking about a defensive player... you clearly said it was pope and it didn't happen. The saying is batting 1000 not 100 as well.

200w (9).gif

did i get everything?

View attachment 44306 please lie again that you and tweed were talking about a defensive player... you clearly said it was pope and it didn't happen. The saying is batting 1000 not 100 as well.

I am not going to go through my post history and show you. Let me clarify.

1. Brooklyn was and was always talking about Pope. I agree. Brooklyn was incorrect on the timing of Pope. The same weekend Brooklyn was hinting at Pope on here, Tweed was hinting at a defensive player. These are two separate instances. I never said Brooklyn was incorrect on Pope coming here, I said Brooklyn was incorrect on when he would commit. Feel free to go through all of my posts.

2. This bull**** of saying everyone knew it Daniel F. was announcing his UA game is incorrect. Go back to the thread, people were thinking he was committing somewhere and some even though he was coming here because our recruits where hollering at him on twitter. Someone even said he had already announced UA game and therefore that couldnt be it. I stated 1. It was his UA game announcement and 2. He would end up at Georgia.

3. Brooklyn has always been on the boat of Moore not being a take and this was true at one point of time. What I am trying to say is it is no longer true, things change and to quit repeating old news as gospel.

I do think Early Signing period will really help all this crootin bs though. Like this yr alone I'm sure most of our class will sign in December, because for the most part these guys are all true Canes.

These guys haven't played their senior season yet, yet we are willing to give up on the more elite WRs already? When Elijah Moore would be the 3rd WR in 2 yrs filling the exact same role. It just doesn't make any sense to me to give him a commitable offer

If they told Williams that he needed to decommit by Paradise Camp or they were moving on then that's a step in the right direction. The amazing thing is that his parents feel comfortable sending him to Alabama and that City and those people but not to The U and Coral Gables and a diverse population?

Advertisement

did i get everything?

1. Brooklyn was and was always talking about Pope. I agree. Brooklyn was incorrect on the timing of Pope. The same weekend Brooklyn was hinting at Pope on here, Tweed was hinting at a defensive player. These are two separate instances. I never said Brooklyn was incorrect on Pope coming here, I said Brooklyn was incorrect on when he would commit. Feel free to go through all of my posts.

2. This bull**** of saying everyone knew it Daniel F. was announcing his UA game is incorrect. Go back to the thread, people were thinking he was committing somewhere and some even though he was coming here because our recruits where hollering at him on twitter. Someone even said he had already announced UA game and therefore that couldnt be it. I stated 1. It was his UA game announcement and 2. He would end up at Georgia.

3. Brooklyn has always been on the boat of Moore not being a take and this was true at one point of time. What I am trying to say is it is no longer true, things change and to quit repeating old news as gospel.

So do you think Moore is a take now?

If they told Williams that he needed to decommit by Paradise Camp or they were moving on then that's a step in the right direction. The amazing thing is that his parents feel comfortable sending him to Alabama and that City and those people but not to The U and Coral Gables and a diverse population?

Again i think that is bs.
I already said this but there is only 2 possible legit explanations imo for still needing to get his parents on board.
The 1st is obvious and that is Bama is dropping some bags or jobs to his parents. But I don't think he's elite enough of a player to get that treatment yet.
2nd is just that he's straight up lying. Maybe his parents are happy with him coming here or bama, but he doesn't really know what he wants to do yet, so he's putting all the blame on his parents. This would also buy him some time from the miami coaches who expect him to decommit, otherwise they'd move in a different direction.
But this all happened weeks ago anyways. It could also explain why we might be moving on though. We gave him ample time to decommt, which he hasn't done or shown any indication of doing. And I'd be willing to bet this staff feels pretty comfortable that the parents/families of these recruits trust them. (they are recruiting Brevin Jordans mom, as much as they are him- 3 of our coaches follow her).

But still, I think its too early to move on to Moore. I do NOT want us to sign 5 WRs. So that 4th spot has to go to the best player. And IMO its either Xavier Williams or Kevin Austin. And if that Terrance Marshall guy wants it he's got it.

did i get everything?

1. again so you're saying he was a week or so early at telling people Pope would be committing. NBD. Anyways, Pete had basically been alluding to it since we signed Cooney. Though he never directly said it. At the end of the day we got Pope, even if it was like a week later or whatever it was.
2. saying someone is picking all star game isnt breaking news. I will give you credit if he pick UGA, and only UGA. otherwise you haven't proven anything yet.
3. Far as im concerned you confirmed Dee's info though - we were waiting on xavier and gave him some sort of timeline to decommit, which he didn't.

We already know the qb, rb, and 3/4ths of the wrs. We know we're aiming for Jordan and Mallory at TE, and have a huge lead on Jordan. We know Saife and Reed are the Ol and were at one point heavily favored/expecting an announcement from Dunlap. We know what our DB class is going to be and I'd expect a commit from Campbell by paradise. We know 3 of the DL are Silvera, Chatman and Rousseau.

So how bout this - give me your prediction and some info on Josh Jobe or the LB class or any other surprise with the DL class, thats what I'd like info on.

Elijah Moore is a dime a dozen WR in Florida. Any given year, you're going to find literally 10 WRs in Florida that are 5'10 170lbs and flash speed and elusiveness. Dude might be a take but no one should be crying in their soup if he goes elsewhere.

I agree. He's not a game changer like Pope, Williams, or Austin

Advertisement
Moore's situation, as I believe has been understood/speculated by posters more informed than I, is a lot like Mike Harley last year. Yes, he has talent. Yes, he can play at Miami. No, he is not truly offered right now. The staff slow played Harley last year until about 4 months out, and that was in a receiver class everyone acknowledges to have been weaker. In this deeper class, why on earth would they offer him before Summer 1?

I understand some believe he's simply that good, a nationally elite, must-get prospect, but the staff clearly doesn't feel that way yet. If they've slow played him until now, I don't see why they would change that up when several prospects they've shown more interest in are still on the board.

I saw a canesport article that said terrance marshall loved the visit and we showed him love. I dont have a membership so i cant read it but i think we could be contendors for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back