Look out for Elijah Moore

How is it an offer if he can't accept it? Could you explain that one?

Rousseau is definitely a take.

But I think Elijah Moore has an offer right now. But with the staff preferring 4 Wrs, they are still holding out for Xavier Williams, making Moore not a take....unless they're willing to get 5 this class.
But 5WRs, 2 TEs, 2 RBs seems like it would come at the cost of an OL.

If Moore can't accept his offer, then he doesn't have an offer. You'll probably ignore this free lesson because you think you know everything, but there is no such thing as an offer that one cannot accept.

You can make a promise that a future offer will be made in the event that some contingency or contingencies occur. But if you can't accept it right now, then it's not an actual offer. It's merely a showing of interest.

I mean I understand what you are saying and even agree with you.
But the fact of the matter is, his offer is contingent, probably on his performance as a senior since he didn't do **** as ajunior, his grades, and whether he gets in trouble.

If we could only offer kids that we would accept committments from, we'd suck at recruiting. We'd get eliminated from kids lists before we even finished evaluating them.

If it's "contingent" then he doesn't have an actual offer. That's my point, and that's my free lesson. If you can't accept it, then it's not an actual offer. Do you get that? Call it whatever you want to call it, but it's not an actual offer. It's interest in the player, but it's not a scholarship offer if you can't accept it.

I know all this.
Its like you're trying to convince me to change everything about the terminology used in college football recruiting. I understand offers are just used to show the player that we are interested, and that when you send out 150 per year they are essentially meaningless.
Its not like even if he accepts it, anything changes. He can't formally sign an agreement yet. Its non binding no matter what. Even the formal offers have contingencies in place. So when someone receives an offer from us, i'm going to continue saying he has an offer, even if it isn't committable, Because a the very least it shows who we have interest in. Is that alright with you?

...Actually, I'm not even sure if he has received a fake offer yet from one of our coaches. I assumed he had, but maybe not. I'm sure brock or Geo or someone can confirm that. But if he hasn't that goes right in line with what we've known for a lil bit now - that Xavier Williams and a couple others are higher priorities...at the moment.

Advertisement
Rousseau is definitely a take.

But I think Elijah Moore has an offer right now. But with the staff preferring 4 Wrs, they are still holding out for Xavier Williams, making Moore not a take....unless they're willing to get 5 this class.
But 5WRs, 2 TEs, 2 RBs seems like it would come at the cost of an OL.

If Moore can't accept his offer, then he doesn't have an offer. You'll probably ignore this free lesson because you think you know everything, but there is no such thing as an offer that one cannot accept.

You can make a promise that a future offer will be made in the event that some contingency or contingencies occur. But if you can't accept it right now, then it's not an actual offer. It's merely a showing of interest.

I mean I understand what you are saying and even agree with you.
But the fact of the matter is, his offer is contingent, probably on his performance as a senior since he didn't do **** as ajunior, his grades, and whether he gets in trouble.

If we could only offer kids that we would accept committments from, we'd suck at recruiting. We'd get eliminated from kids lists before we even finished evaluating them.

If it's "contingent" then he doesn't have an actual offer. That's my point, and that's my free lesson. If you can't accept it, then it's not an actual offer. Do you get that? Call it whatever you want to call it, but it's not an actual offer. It's interest in the player, but it's not a scholarship offer if you can't accept it.

I know all this.
Its like you're trying to convince me to change everything about the terminology used in college football recruiting. I understand offers are just used to show the player that we are interested, and that when you send out 150 per year they are essentially meaningless.
Its not like even if he accepts it, anything changes. He can't formally sign an agreement yet. Its non binding no matter what. Even the formal offers have contingencies in place. So when someone receives an offer from us, i'm going to continue saying he has an offer, even if it isn't committable, Because a the very least it shows who we have interest in. Is that alright with you?

It's certainly alright with me if you continue to choose to be misinformed and sound like a moron. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Why not? He's a 4 star freak.
He's a mid range 3 star project that likely never sees the field.

I guess LSU is wasting their time also. Two of the best dline coaches in the nation want him but he's not good enough for our fans lol. Shame
Kid isn't good. Nuff said.

lol he's the best DE prospect in FL and a top 20 kid nationally. 6'7 250lb freak in a couple years.
Top 20 kid nationally? He's barely in the top 500

Why not? He's a 4 star freak.

I guess LSU is wasting their time also. Two of the best dline coaches in the nation want him but he's not good enough for our fans lol. Shame

You aren't a good poster. Nuff said
I'm glad you feel that way. Fact remains, he isn't good. There's a reason he is barely in the top 500 nationally and the top 100..

Advertisement

lol he's the best DE prospect in FL and a top 20 kid nationally. 6'7 250lb freak in a couple years.
Top 20 kid nationally? He's barely in the top 500

I meant for his position. Kid is gonna be a taller Javon Kearse. FREAK.

Advertisement
Moore will commit within the next two weeks

no he wont.

staff is going to give Xavier Williams a little bit longer to decommit. Still want him as the 4th WR.
And even if that doesnt happen Elijah Moore might still be an option or two after him.

I think only way we get moore, which is a realistic possibility, is after his senior season.

no he wont.

staff is going to give Xavier Williams a little bit longer to decommit. Still want him as the 4th WR.
And even if that doesnt happen Elijah Moore might still be an option or two after him.

I think only way we get moore, which is a realistic possibility, is after his senior season.

He was given the green light today. Staff isn't waiting on Xavier Williams anymore. Will make room for zay if/when needed.

Quit listening to Dee so much

no he wont.

He was given the green light today. Staff isn't waiting on Xavier Williams anymore. Will make room for zay if/when needed.

Anymore predictions for us?
....At the same time you're confirming something Dee said at least like a month ago, and saying not to listen to him. okay. got it

no he wont.

....At the same time you're confirming something Dee said at least like a month ago, and saying not to listen to him. okay. got it

I'm batting 100%. Especially with the pope stuff. And have 3 tidbits out there now. Keep count for me plz

Advertisement

no he wont.

I'm batting 100%. Especially with the pope stuff. And have 3 tidbits out there now. Keep count for me plz

lol what are your tidbits?
go back to WEZ and stay there until the next time their posters approve of you coming here with their info

no he wont.

go back to WEZ and stay there until the next time their posters approve of you coming here with their info

I have a very limited post history, you can easily confirm everything I'm saying. But, you'd rather deflect

I have a very limited post history, you can easily confirm everything I'm saying. But, you'd rather deflect

Okay, just checked, and all i got is that you predicted Faalele or whatever his name is would commit to UGA. Then he turned out to only be announcing his all american game. then like a post or two later you said if youre wrong itll be because the kid was being a teenager and changed his mind. Then a post later you said it would be Michigan and harbaugh he ends up at. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/34#post2864393

And you clearly have a thing for Ivins over Pete, idk why. But then again, so does a lot of WEZ

and you have a post saying dee jumped the gun on saying pope committed, which again, he was right about https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/23#post2863805

You admit dee has good info/rumors, but basically that he jumps the gun on them. okay, ill accept that. doesnt mean this info your are saying is yours, which I think its just WEZ thinking not your info, is disproving what Dee said. if anything you just proved his point, that Xavier was the 4th spot and we were holding out for him and told him he'd have to decommit some time soon - He guessed paradise camp. But I guess we'll see what happens in the end, because i doubt we take 5 wrs.

did i get everything?

Advertisement

Okay, just checked, and all i got is that you predicted Faalele or whatever his name is would commit to UGA. Then he turned out to only be announcing his all american game. then like a post or two later you said if youre wrong itll be because the kid was being a teenager and changed his mind. Then a post later you said it would be Michigan and harbaugh he ends up at. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/34#post2864393

And you clearly have a thing for Ivins over Pete, idk why. But then again, so does a lot of WEZ

and you have a post saying dee jumped the gun on saying pope committed, which again, he was right about https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/block-fiiiiiiiiire/118222/23#post2863805

You admit dee has good info/rumors, but basically that he jumps the gun on them. okay, ill accept that. doesnt mean this info your are saying is yours, which I think its just WEZ thinking not your info, is disproving what Dee said. if anything you just proved his point, that Xavier was the 4th spot and we were holding out for him and told him he'd have to decommit some time soon - He guessed paradise camp. But I guess we'll see what happens in the end, because i doubt we take 5 wrs.

did i get everything?

1. You're wrong. Go back and read. The statement about me being wrong was admitting to it in the future if it happened. I state Michigan was his number two. I was the one saying pope wasn't committing. Someone on this board said faalae was committing that night. I said no he isn't, it's his ua announcement. They say no it isn't, he had already announced that. He ended up announcing the underarmour game. When people realized thempredictions were right, they did the typical "you don't know ****" bit and asked me wheee he would end up. I was right on Daniels UA announcement and on pope

2. Dee wasn't right about pope the right week. Dee was talking about pope the whole time while I and tweed were talking about defensive players. No on realized tweed and Dee weren't talking about the same guy til late in the convo.

You really ******* suck at going back and comprehending conversations

I never said zay wasn't a take. I said you were wrong on Moore not being a take yet and people being in front of him currently. Zay is and will be a take when/if the time comes. I'm not as confident as Dee on that one and think zay sticks with Bama

Lastly Irvin's and Pete both have info and I have read Petes post since he was on canesport and ferman ran him off due to an inferiority complex. Pete has and will have the best info as a reporter for the foreseeable future

did i get everything?

1. You're wrong. Go back and read. The statement about me being wrong was admitting to it in the future if it happened. I state Michigan was his number two. I was the one saying pope wasn't committing. Someone on this board said faalae was committing that night. I said no he isn't, it's his ua announcement. They say no it isn't, he had already announced that. He ended up announcing the underarmour game. When people realized thempredictions were right, they did the typical "you don't know ****" bit and asked me wheee he would end up. I was right on Daniels UA announcement and on pope

2. Dee wasn't right about pope the right week. Dee was talking about pope the whole time while I and tweed were talking about defensive players. No on realized tweed and Dee weren't talking about the same guy til late in the convo.

You really ******* suck at going back and comprehending conversations

I never said zay wasn't a take. I said you were wrong on Moore not being a take yet and people being in front of him currently. Zay is and will be a take when/if the time comes. I'm not as confident as Dee on that one and think zay sticks with Bama

Lastly Irvin's and Pete both have info and I have read Petes post since he was on canesport and ferman ran him off due to an inferiority complex. Pete has and will have the best info as a reporter for the foreseeable future

so you're saying the info you've brought is

saying faalele was announcing all star game which is pretty much what everyone assumed the entire time. and that he'd be going to uga, which is yet to be proven so you can be right about this, but right now i'm not going to act like you are or arent. if he chooses uga, ill be slightly impressed. but pretty sure uga, michigan, and clemson have been his top schools

that pope wasn't committed yet, which we have no way of knowing you were right about, and if anything I'd assume your wrong since everyone has known he was coming here for months.. And petes been alluding to it since we got Cooney.

and now that elijah moore is a take as of today . I guess we will find out within 2 weeks. But don't act surprised when no one trusts someone who doesn't post and has no actual history of being right. and since your saying that as of today moore is a take, i still dont see why you think dee is wrong.

no he wont.

don't know who this guy is but you're wrong about Moore ...let's just keep it at that.

Advertisement
Back