Look at this bullsh**

It's 2019. You stack your roster with talent any way you can. If there's a talented transfer on the market and you've got an opening at his position, you sign him. Obviously you want to hit on all your recruiting targets but there's always going roster spots open.

Advertisement
That's like saying the NFL shouldn't utilize free agency. What are you even talking about? You either get with the times or get left in the dust. For the first time in decades we are ahead of the game in SOMETHING.

We should continue to use it exact how we have. When we need depth at a position, or when we are young at a position and need to bring in some leadership. U also cannot deny highly ranked talent that enters the portal either like Hill, Phillip's, and Tate. U should use the portal everytime in those situations.

I agree we are ahead of the curb and Miami will, and always will be, a top destination for free agency. Idc what sport it is. The portal is tailor-made to benefit places like The U and USC. We should continue to take advantage of it.

It’s funny because their top two WRs are transfers , juco transfer TE, as well as the DL Greenard and they were trying to get that OL from GT who ended up choosing Texas over them . Foh with this

Can't wait until August 24th, so the writer of this article can be flushed down the toilet with the other gayturds. He is overlooking the impact that the Portal will have for the UM program. Osborn and Hill are about to give them fits. Mark my words.

C'mon man, this guy is not a real reporter. He is a Gayturd clown. Nothing he says holds any relevance...the article is kind of funny, actually.

Advertisement
This is the gayturd that chickened out from squaring up because he said he was wearing Dollar General slides.

Drove 45 minutes to settle a Twitter beef, then whined he couldn’t dance because of his slides.

Not making this up. Up to you if you want to take this real-life cartoon character seriously.
Nooooo don't tell me he's a keyboard warrior lmao!!

Can't wait until August 24th, so the writer of this article can be flushed down the toilet with the other gayturds. He is overlooking the impact that the Portal will have for the UM program. Osborn and Hill are about to give them fits. Mark my words.

Why would you even give that garbage piece any credibility? Some moron writes an opinion "piece" that isn't even 300 words, says nothing and it's being posted / dissected here like it's a Sports Illustrated cover story. Every idiot has an opinion—and now a platform, as well.

If someone wants to build a 3,000-word case around this premise and defend it—great, dissect it. That's not the case here. It's just some loser fan trashing Miami and literally saying NOTHING about anything. Stop giving a moron like this any reach.

Yet this idiot won't raise nary a whimper about how we can't get away with paying players like other schools do. He can choke on a beef whistle.

Advertisement
The last two Heisman winners were transfers and that same school will now have another transfer start for them this year.

I agree that ideally Diaz needs to recruit better so we aren’t needing as many transfers each season.
But the era of, “a transfer is just somebody they proved to be a bust somewhere” is over. Now every school saves 1 to 2 scholarships for transfer season because the talent level on the transfer market is just so good.
Any coach not taking advantage of that is an idiot.

Why anybody takes this dude seriously is beyond me

View attachment 84116

He actually ruined the show for me. He talked so much **** about Mullen and hyped up Chip Kelly and how it was a lock and Newburg was an idiot for saying Mullen.
Then it happened. The next episode after Kelly goes to UCLA should have been great, with them just giving him **** and him taking it. Should have been their “Greatest Hits” episode.
Instead he just talked real loud and non-stop to eat up all the air time as a defense mechanism. It was horrible radio. I stopped listening after that because there was no point.
Dude is wayyyyyy too thin skinned for that kind of show.

He wrote that just to get a reaction, and too many of you are granting his wish. This isn’t a reputable writer authoring deep and sober minded analysis, it’s a homer drunk on trolling, and this drivel is exactly what you should expect him to do.

I don’t know how y’all are going to survive the next 4 months if this **** show is somehow getting into your bloodstream.

Gotta admit - that was a fine-looking portable ****house, as portable ****houses go! Color? Check! Logo? Check! And with that logo and color - you just know that inside it smells like a fresh, ocean breeze!

These inbred genetic aberrations sure are giving our little unranked, ACC team a whole lot more attention than this mighty SEC powerhouse Gator program logically should. They appear concerned. Like Custer as he looked across the stream at what he was facing.

Oops! That's right! UM, kicks their asses on a regular basis - triggering their genetic memories deeply burned in those twisted minds. They keep recalling the long list of old-fashioned-country-***-whippings - by UM's hand, regardless of decade, regardless of players, regardless of coaches.

Old boy is whistling in the grave yard. Trying to bear up under the strain.

Knowing what's coming.

UM has everything to gain, and nothing to lose.

UF has everything to lose, and nothing to gain.

August 24th.

I wasn't that impressed with Richt's recruiting. Miami, in what have been Rick's fourth year has question marks at QB, C, LT, P, K, DT, S, and CB.

Good at :
LB/striker (and that position has depth issues), DE, WR (only because Manny brought back Thomas), TE, and
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin. Manny's just doing what he has to do to plug the holes.
Yep. I said I was concerned about Richt re recruiting before we hired him, and I said it was concerning each year, even in a very good class like ‘18, where he still refused to fill the roster.

Advertisement

If you haven't gotten into a Twitter dispute with Silkk are you even a real Canes fan?

Silk is what happens when you give a eunuch born with severe fetal alcohol syndrome due to his mother's daily ingestion of gallons of grain alcohol to deal with the embarrassment that she had been impregnated by a developmentally disabled emu access to the internet.

If ANYONE has anything slick to say to or about any of us then let them say it to our faces on the afternoon of August 24. The result will be uglier than a North Central Florida "Beauty" Pageant.

Advertisement
I wasn't that impressed with Richt's recruiting. Miami, in what have been Rick's fourth year has question marks at QB, C, LT, P, K, DT, S, and CB.

Good at :
LB/striker (and that position has depth issues), DE, WR (only because Manny brought back Thomas), TE, and
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin. Manny's just doing what he has to do to plug the holes.
Richts recruiting was *fine*. 2018 was a top 10 class, and 2017 we were ranked higher than Clemson's recruiting class.
It's just player development that struggled.
I mean we obviously had issues closing the SoFLA divas, because of bags and whatnot, but still. It comes down to coaching and player development.
If Clemson can win the NC with some 3 stars and Bama can develop walk ons that go to the NFL, then that isn't our issue.

Advertisement
Back