Look at this bullsh**

Advertisement
He wrote that just to get a reaction, and too many of you are granting his wish. This isn’t a reputable writer authoring deep and sober minded analysis, it’s a homer drunk on trolling, and this drivel is exactly what you should expect him to do.

I don’t know how y’all are going to survive the next 4 months if this **** show is somehow getting into your bloodstream.

Advertisement
I said the same thing this isnt the same Miami those ages ago. I know we had to do that tgis year cause of misses but if we living off portal on a regular basis imo thats not good. Key word IMO

That's like saying the NFL shouldn't utilize free agency. What are you even talking about? You either get with the times or get left in the dust. For the first time in decades we are ahead of the game in SOMETHING.

That's like saying the NFL shouldn't utilize free agency. What are you even talking about? You either get with the times or get left in the dust. For the first time in decades we are ahead of the game in SOMETHING.

Not too mention when you get guys like Hill and Osborn, you’re not getting guys who couldn’t make the field. We got guys who were successful and now want to win.

Advertisement
I dont think we should rely on transfers, if we do Im saying it means we failed at closing and the roster is unbalanced. I looked at WVU for years and laughed at them cause they r transfer U and they never become elite cause of it. Thats all Im saying, close hit on elite targets and we wont have to dip into the portal. Just my two cents. If we signed a top 5 class and we decide to dip from time to time im OK with it.,,,,,,but 5 or 10 transfers is not a good sign. Again IMO

He wrote that just to get a reaction, and too many of you are granting his wish. This isn’t a reputable writer authoring deep and sober minded analysis, it’s a homer drunk on trolling, and this drivel is exactly what you should expect him to do.

I don’t know how y’all are going to survive the next 4 months if this **** show is somehow getting into your bloodstream.
I didnt click that **** **** nah

Advertisement
I dont think we should rely on transfers, if we do Im saying it means we failed at closing and the roster is unbalanced. I looked at WVU for years and laughed at them cause they r transfer U and they never become elite cause of it. Thats all Im saying, close hit on elite targets and we wont have to dip into the portal. Just my two cents. If we signed a top 5 class and we decide to dip from time to time im OK with it.,,,,,,but 5 or 10 transfers is not a good sign. Again IMO

Shouldn't rely on it but absolutely should take advantage of it. Nobody hits on evaluations 100%. Talented kids want to leave schools they no longer want to be at. Underrated prospects develop into studs at lower schools and want to move up to P5. No reason not to use various factors or motivations to improve the team. But exactly like the NFL, if you are a complete failure at the draft (recruiting) you aren't going to win with free agents (portal). If Manny hits on both look out.

Please do not click on this article. Not only is it stupid and a waste of time, but it gives the “writer” what he wants. The best thing you can do with stupid people is ignore them.

As Mark Twain wisely told us “never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference”.

Advertisement
Shouldn't rely on it but absolutely should take advantage of it. Nobody hits on evaluations 100%. Talented kids want to leave schools they no longer want to be at. Underrated prospects develop into studs at lower schools and want to move up to P5. No reason not to use various factors or motivations to improve the team. But exactly like the NFL, if you are a complete failure at the draft (recruiting) you aren't going to win with free agents (portal). If Manny hits on both look out.
Lets see what he does on the trail, hes already lost a stud

I wasn't that impressed with Richt's recruiting. Miami, in what have been Rick's fourth year has question marks at QB, C, LT, P, K, DT, S, and CB.

Good at :
LB/striker (and that position has depth issues), DE, WR (only because Manny brought back Thomas), TE, and
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin. Manny's just doing what he has to do to plug the holes.

You’re confusing inexperience with good recruiting.

The “Question Marks”:

QB: Miami has three 4-star QB’s battling for a starting job. Two of them Army All Americans. That’s not a question mark. It’s called being stacked. If they fail to get one productive player out of the three, it’s coaching and/or scheme, not recruiting.

C: Most centers aren’t rated high, but nobody seems to have an issue with Gaynor, and they’re cross training guys like Donaldson as backups. Not really a concern.

OT: Absolutely devastating at this spot. Yes, this is a weakness. They have signed one 4-star tackle since 2016.

P: I mean, all punters are low rated prospects and Miami has options.

K: Baxa was fine as a freshman.

DT: Besides OT, perhaps DT recruiting, while not as bad, is the second weakest spot talent wise. They make up for it with scheme. Nesta and Blissett are the only blue chips here.

S: Not a weakness. They have three 4-star players back there. And decent depth. Just about every coach in the country would take this group.

CB: They have 5 4-star players there. Not a weakness. Every coach wants 5 blue chip guys to work with.

Miami has some depth issues at a few spots but every team in the country has that pop up through graduations, transfers, etc.

We’re protesting this too much.

Why anybody takes this dude seriously is beyond me

BCA3CAF0-DD93-48DE-B631-94CDCAFB6404.png

Advertisement
Back