Look at this bullsh**

CaliFLACane850

Flake James the Momo
Can't wait until August 24th, so the writer of this article can be flushed down the toilet with the other gayturds. He is overlooking the impact that the Portal will have for the UM program. Osborn and Hill are about to give them fits. Mark my words.

Advertisement
I'm confused. Is this a gator fan, or what? I want to tell him how desperate he must be for clicks to his blog.

I said the same thing this isnt the same Miami those ages ago. I know we had to do that tgis year cause of misses but if we living off portal on a regular basis imo thats not good. Key word IMO

I wasn't that impressed with Richt's recruiting. Miami, in what have been Rick's fourth year has question marks at QB, C, LT, P, K, DT, S, and CB.

Good at :
LB/striker (and that position has depth issues), DE, WR (only because Manny brought back Thomas), TE, and
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin. Manny's just doing what he has to do to plug the holes.

Advertisement
I wasn't that impressed with Richt's recruiting. Miami, in what have been Rick's fourth year has question marks at QB, C, LT, P, K, DT, S, and CB.

Good at :
LB/striker (and that position has depth issues), DE, WR (only because Manny brought back Thomas), TE, and
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin.
Its been our thorn since the downward spiral. If it hapoens with this staff they will suffer the same. Until we fix recruiting we will be more of the same IMO. Thisnyear at least we can put a good product on both sides of the ball. Every game should be a win besides maybe one

Good at :
FB.

No cloud so no excuse to be so thin. Manny's just doing what he has to do to plug the holes.

Correction: I think we are also ok at kicker.

Advertisement
Well now, he is THE s#!¥ show expert, after all. Who wouldn’t be after burying their head neck deep up a swamp hole all his life?

A ridiculous article written by a gator troll. Players like KJ Osborn, Trevon Hill and Bolden are highly likely to be studs for us. Martell is creating competition at the QB spot and will be used in packages for his running ability at minimum. Jaelan has tremendous upside and could be a superstar, if he works hard and remains healthy. Noruka will add depth (at minimum at DT). Adding some maturity and dependability at WR....huge for us. Adding yet another stud pash rusher on DL (Hill)...will absolutely create nightmares for opponents (Garvin, Rousseau, Hill, Nesta and others...awesome). Bolden will likely stabilize a relatively young group of DBs.

These were huge additions for us and created much needed momentum for the program.

A nonsensical article but the trolls are already eating it up because that’s what trolls do.

Don’t give those lames the attention they clearly crave.

Advertisement
This is the gayturd that chickened out from squaring up because he said he was wearing Dollar General slides.

Drove 45 minutes to settle a Twitter beef, then whined he couldn’t dance because of his slides.

Not making this up. Up to you if you want to take this real-life cartoon character seriously.

Can't wait until August 24th, so the writer of this article can be flushed down the toilet with the other gayturds. He is overlooking the impact that the Portal will have for the UM program. Osborn and Hill are about to give them fits. Mark my words.

28syfrm.png

Advertisement

Look at this disgusting racist language:

"I once said, "Manny Diaz was Willie Taggart with a sombrero.""

Fvck this piece of trash "Silk".

I said the same thing this isnt the same Miami those ages ago. I know we had to do that tgis year cause of misses but if we living off portal on a regular basis imo thats not good. Key word IMO

No one's saying this is the same Miami from back in the late 90's/early 2000's.

But man, you need to stop bowing down to the gators.

Advertisement
Back