Long term ACC opponents released

I think ours should have been FSU, GT, and then one old BE opponent, either BC, PITT, SU or VT. Louisville, while we had some decent games with them over the years. just isn't a rival or primary for us at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They should have scheduled off of tv ratings/history, followed by location. Instead, they started with what works for Tobacco road & just meshed whatever else came after. Lazy & uninspiring. Typical ACC.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Advertisement
Since Louisville has no real rivalry within the conference, you’d think they’d move to location next. I could be wrong but I believe Pitt would be the closest ACC team to Louisville.

VT and Pitt are together so why not swap Louisville for VT and then you get Miami VT, and Pitt Louisville. Makes a lot more sense

Like FSU drawing us, Clemson and every other year a trip to the Dome. They must be whining as we speak

Advertisement
Louisville begged to have Miami on the schedule because they think they want to recruit South Florida and with their pizza money, they just might.

Miami gets nothing out of the deal. Louisville gets to play a blue blood opponent and get the recruiting perks and national attention that comes with playing us. We get road trips to ******* Kentucky

Louisville begged to have Miami on the schedule because they think they want to recruit South Florida and with their pizza money, they just might.

Miami gets nothing out of the deal. Louisville gets to play a blue blood opponent and get the recruiting perks and national attention that comes with playing us. We get road trips to ******* Kentucky
Beat them by 60 everytime you play them. Then they get nothing.

Advertisement
I feel like people are not processing that we will still play VT, and everyone else every other year. That’s still a lot. The rivalries will all stay intact.
While true, we have got two straight years without VT on our schedule. That doesn't seem right.

Yup we get zero out of this “primary matchup” with them while they get to sell yearly games against the hometown south Florida team to recruits.

Would have preferred UNC due to some bad blood between us and getting to recruit the Carolina’s is appealing

Advertisement
Back