Long term ACC opponents released

Advertisement
my guess is 9 out of 10 times we go to BC it will be red bandanna night
To beat them on those special days is the best
Beat them to the point they stop doing that stuff
It’s disprespextful that they pull that on us

2024 schedule is absolutely brutal - @UF, @ND, @Clemson, @ Louisville, @Wake

That's ridiculous lol.
ND and CLemson is cause for concern, will have to wait and see if UF trends upward by then, I would feel comfortable with our chances against UL and Wake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh don't disagree, just was trying to think along the lines of the ACC or lack of thinking i should say
They paired FSU with Cuse.. thats all you need to know.. Oh and GT gets that Louisville rivalry. GT and UL have played TWICE, EVER. and meanwhile GTs easy game is WF but not Duke who they have played every year since 1933

They paired FSU with Cuse.. thats all you need to know.. Oh and GT gets that Louisville rivalry. GT and UL have played TWICE, EVER. and meanwhile GTs easy game is WF but not Duke who they have played every year since 1933
Lazy is all i can say

Advertisement
I feel like John Nash in the movie "A Beautiful Mind" charting pigeons as I try to identify a pattern to whatever random **** the powers that be threw together.

Did they state for how long this new format is in place? Sheesh. Congrats on your free marketing, Louisville.

Advertisement
FSU, a no-brainer, and BC does have a history with Miami. I don’t think it would be difficult to build up, or rebuild, a rivalry.

Not a fan of Louisville being one of the three, but it is what it is.

my guess is 9 out of 10 times we go to BC it will be red bandanna night

1656457246275.png

To beat them on those special days is the best
Beat them to the point they stop doing that stuff
It’s disprespextful that they pull that on us

I would love to have red bandana game 1 year and Thursday night in Blacksburg the other year. The more I think about it, the more annoying it is that VT isn't our #3. So much memories with their games. With a 2 year gap in between its not like our matches with an Atlantic WF or Clem but just isn't the same.

Advertisement
Back