Lone Reeds in the Wilderness

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
There are really talented young players on this team that need to be recognized amidst the rightful onslaught against the administration.

On the off chance this gets conveyed to any of them, I’d like to hear which players stood out to you tonight, and why you’re optimistic about their future. **** and moan in the other threads, this one has nothing to do with a coach.

For me it’s Arroyo. He did not have a catch tonight, but he busted it up with whoever was in front of him. Best TE blocking on the team by far, and that is not where he’ll make his money. Kid will be in the League for a long, long time.

Who stood out to y’all?

Advertisement
There are really talented young players on this team that need to be recognized amidst the rightful onslaught against the administration.

On the off chance this gets conveyed to any of them, I’d like to hear which players stood out to you tonight, and why you’re optimistic about their future. **** and moan in the other threads, this one has nothing to do with a coach.

For me it’s Arroyo. He did not have a catch tonight, but he busted it up with whoever was in front of him. Best TE blocking on the team by far, and that is not where he’ll make his money. Kid will be in the League for a long, long time.

Who stood out to y’all?
No he won’t. When was the last offensive player we put in the NFL that’s a true stud? He’ll be miss used & ruined like all the rest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just gonna start this thread. Of course my thread title wouldnt have been as cool as yours.

Leonard Taylor showed up tonight. Showed bigtime improvement week over week.

Williams the safety looked good at times.

Brashard showed me a little bit.

And TVD got better throughout the game. On the TD run he showed some of that athleticism that @DMoney alluded to.

Advertisement
We have talent all over the field

That’s why it’s hard not to just continue to **** on the coaches. I feel bad for the players, they are not reaching their potential under this staff

Arroyo
Restrepo
Brashard Smith
Keyshawn Smith
James Williams
Leonard Taylor
Harvey
Roberts
Kitchens
Steed has even looked decent

Advertisement
I was just gonna start this thread. Of course my thread title wouldnt have been as cool as yours.

Leonard Taylor showed up tonight. Showed bigtime improvement week over week.

Williams the safety looked good at times.

Brashard showed me a little bit.

And TVD got better throughout the game. On the TD run he showed some of that athleticism that @DMoney alluded to.

TVD was really bad IMO. He's a 1 read and get himself sacked guy.

Advertisement
Back