Lol @ Lingard

If he can’t read open holes or running lanes, which doesn’t take a tremendous amount of brain processing power nor athletic ability, how is he going to be able to determine proper angles of attack, or quickly diagnose and act upon his play responsibility as a defensive back.

One microsecond of hesitation or misdiagnosis as a DB, and you are toast.

Now before anyone tries to correct me about his intellect and my use of the phrase “brain processing power” - this has nothing to do with intelligence as the average person defines intelligence.

It is the mental process in athletics/football where you have to make almost instantaneous decisions and has nothing to do with your IQ, per se.

You don’t just say, “gee, I’m fast, I could be a DB” in a P5 program.
His best shot is as a slot WR IMO.

Advertisement
His best shot is as a slot WR IMO.

Or learn to be a better running back.

RB is less complex than WR, and his problem is his decision making as an RB.

Plus we have no idea what kind of hands he has. There’s hands you have to catch a quick outlet as a running back, and there’s hands you need as a wide receiver. We are all too familiar with that

Advertisement
Well, I know a little something about alpha, beta, and omega dogs... Prob an omega...

1610167100491.png

Last edited:
Yikes.

I supported this kid even when he went to UF because during his recruitment he did absolutely everything right as a 5 star. He could have played games and been a douche but he was a leader of the class.

but he has really become a full blown beta biitch.

UF is the perfect place for him.
Did you say full blown betta?
04960359-8DE3-44DA-9ADC-352E13B26B46.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was really smart he’d be trying to get to Jackson State so he can at least have some college tape.

most the time when 5* fail you look at the school and scheme and think could there have been a better fit else where.

but Lingard has to be one of the worst miscalculations ever.

a 5* RB that even get on the field at 2 major programs. Crazy.

Advertisement
The day he transferred to UF and claimed he was always dreaming of playing for the gaytors, he was dead to me. I hope everything bad in life happens to him and only him. Hatehatehatehate

Advertisement
Back