Lol Jimbo Fisher

First let me say, shame on any poster wishing actual harm on any family. Yes this goes for UF, FSU or *.

Second, the irony of sweet miss Candi hooking up ["allegedly" now that Obama is charging internet posters] with a gator is priceless. But, look at the photos. That woman, Ms. Fisher, is all over nearly every player she is near. She shows her bolt-ons and is about a fake as modern science can achieve. While I hate Jimbo the FSU coach, he and his kids did not need this. I hope the FSU court system gives her absolutely zero.

Amen on the kids. As a father dealing with his son having the same issues Fisher is having (be it with far less resources), I hate to say it, my heart goes out to him and his sons.

Selfish woman to do ish like that right now. Ethan needs his parents, whole, not divided because of her selfish desires.

I can't gloat over a guy's personal life blowing up, especially when there are children involved. I'm just not wired that way.

How is Carter doing, DHucks? I hope he is kicking ***!

He's getting there, almost off all of the meds.

not sure i believe that .

Man the day that divorce is signed Jimbo is going to over to FAMU with this playing on repeat on in his car.

[video=youtube;feMUqC5H4QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMUqC5H4QA[/video]

You think he'll roll up to FAMU in a lime green lo skool chevy 4 door on 24's? Seriously though? Who'd want Jimbo's sloppy seconds? Don't one of them have some kinda genetic defect?

Same one my son has. Fanconi Anemia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I was jumbo though I'd send a new video with a new ***** with each check he's gonna have to send to her cleat chasing hooter waitress lookin ***

how pathetic we have become as a program that the only thing we can celebrate is Jimbo getting a divorce because we can't compete with a team we use to beat every year

Coming from the most desperate poster on this board....

Advertisement
Damm is this a canes site or TMZ?

Neither. It's a forum to showcase your vision of what the new uni's should look like via some software that came with a laptop you bought at a flea market. Anyone wanna see my all black version of the stormtroopers? I call it the SWAGtroopers. We back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
She thought she got a free pass because she's been watching Jimbo fck Al for 4 years.

Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

I'm in agreement with those who aren't gloating over this like it's a win for us.

So what happens now if he wrecks his motorcycle with a coed on it and then lies about it? Still in trouble?

HC at a school with a very attractive talent base, rabid fans, and plenty of money....guy could be doing worse. While he's probably suffering at the moment, he may have the last laugh between the two in the long run.

I'm in agreement with those who aren't gloating over this like it's a win for us.

So what happens now if he wrecks his motorcycle with a coed on it and then lies about it? Still in trouble?

HC at a school with a very attractive talent base, rabid fans, and plenty of money....guy could be doing worse. While he's probably suffering at the moment, he may have the last laugh between the two in the long run.

He will, but his boys won't get one though.

Advertisement
Back