Lol Jimbo Fisher

First let me say, shame on any poster wishing actual harm on any family. Yes this goes for UF, FSU or *.

Second, the irony of sweet miss Candi hooking up ["allegedly" now that Obama is charging internet posters] with a gator is priceless. But, look at the photos. That woman, Ms. Fisher, is all over nearly every player she is near. She shows her bolt-ons and is about a fake as modern science can achieve. While I hate Jimbo the FSU coach, he and his kids did not need this. I hope the FSU court system gives her absolutely zero.

Advertisement
I'm sure Jimbo's NC ring will help him through the lonely nights.

Jimbo's the happiest man in FL right now.

First let me say, shame on any poster wishing actual harm on any family. Yes this goes for UF, FSU or *.

Second, the irony of sweet miss Candi hooking up ["allegedly" now that Obama is charging internet posters] with a gator is priceless. But, look at the photos. That woman, Ms. Fisher, is all over nearly every player she is near. She shows her bolt-ons and is about a fake as modern science can achieve. While I hate Jimbo the FSU coach, he and his kids did not need this. I hope the FSU court system gives her absolutely zero.

Amen on the kids. As a father dealing with his son having the same issues Fisher is having (be it with far less resources), I hate to say it, my heart goes out to him and his sons.

Selfish woman to do ish like that right now. Ethan needs his parents, whole, not divided because of her selfish desires.

I'd smash... Whats her twitter name?

candi-fisher.jpg

Advertisement

Amen on the kids. As a father dealing with his son having the same issues Fisher is having (be it with far less resources), I hate to say it, my heart goes out to him and his sons.

Selfish woman to do ish like that right now. Ethan needs his parents, whole, not divided because of her selfish desires.

I can't gloat over a guy's personal life blowing up, especially when there are children involved. I'm just not wired that way.

How is Carter doing, DHucks? I hope he is kicking ***!

Hate FSU but as a married man I wish divorce upon no one. Especially with the kids and the one that has the condition.

not sure i believe that .

Man the day that divorce is signed Jimbo is going to over to FAMU with this playing on repeat on in his car.

[video=youtube;feMUqC5H4QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMUqC5H4QA[/video]

You think he'll roll up to FAMU in a lime green lo skool chevy 4 door on 24's? Seriously though? Who'd want Jimbo's sloppy seconds? Don't one of them have some kinda genetic defect?

At this point I don't even hate FSU. I admire their administration for making a commitment to have the best athletic program they can have. We are stuck with an administration that just doesn't care about putting a competitive product on the field.

Advertisement

At this point I don't even hate FSU. I admire their administration for making a commitment to have the best athletic program they can have. We are stuck with an administration that just doesn't care about putting a competitive product on the field.

As a Canes fan I will always hate FSU but agree with you that you have to respect their administration on their commitment to winning

The least surprising thing about this is that Jimbo was married to a "Candi".

THAT NI. GGA RAW DOGGED THAT HOE
NOW THAT SHE FREE
HE AINT GO HAVE TIME FOR THIS HOE

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD RAW DOGG GOLDENS WIFEY

An you know in 3 month's when Candi realizes the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence she is gonna come back to Jimbo singing. She can forget about Alimony if it is true that she has been cheating, but then again the real money is in child support.

[video=youtube;8vsYFEo4GPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vsYFEo4GPg[/video]

Nah, Florida's a no-fault divorce state so she gets big Alimony checks plus child support. She'll be somebody's Sugar Momma

Why are you laughing at him? Not only does he own our *** but now he's free to destroy Tallahassee ***** with no repercussions. He's won again.

Advertisement
how pathetic we have become as a program that the only thing we can celebrate is Jimbo getting a divorce because we can't compete with a team we use to beat every year

Advertisement
THAT NI. GGA RAW DOGGED THAT HOE
NOW THAT SHE FREE
HE AINT GO HAVE TIME FOR THIS HOE

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD RAW DOGG GOLDENS WIFEY

An you know in 3 month's when Candi realizes the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence she is gonna come back to Jimbo singing. She can forget about Alimony if it is true that she has been cheating, but then again the real money is in child support.

[video=youtube;8vsYFEo4GPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vsYFEo4GPg[/video]

Nah, Florida's a no-fault divorce state so she gets big Alimony checks plus child support. She'll be somebody's Sugar Momma

Not unless it changed since 2009. My friend caught his wife cheating and kicked her *** in court. He has 70% custody of their child and owes her ZERO $. Cost him $18k for the attorney but he said well worth it.

Why are you laughing at him? Not only does he own our *** but now he's free to destroy Tallahassee **** with no repercussions. He's won again.

This. Ol' Jimbo will do just fine in the talent rich fields of Tally. Sure, divorce will suck for his kids and his wallet (we know that genius didn't have a pre-nup) but I'm thinking that sum***** will cheer himself up real easy in a sea of snatch reflecting off his championship ring.

Advertisement
Back