Lol Jimbo Fisher

Advertisement
THAT NI. GGA RAW DOGGED THAT HOE
NOW THAT SHE FREE
HE AINT GO HAVE TIME FOR THIS HOE

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD RAW DOGG GOLDENS WIFEY

Well. Her name is candi, did you expect her to be faithful? I feel bad for the kids having a ho of a mother

**** the Noles getting taken into a literal context though lulz

Advertisement
Man Jimbo is about to be up to his Elbows in Trailerhasse milfs big time now that he is about to be a free man.

[video=youtube;M48nlk-1kH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M48nlk-1kH8[/video]

not sure i believe that .

Man the day that divorce is signed Jimbo is going to over to FAMU with this playing on repeat on in his car.

[video=youtube;feMUqC5H4QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMUqC5H4QA[/video]

Advertisement
NOW THAT SHE FREE

An you know in 3 month's when Candi realizes the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence she is gonna come back to Jimbo singing. She can forget about Alimony if it is true that she has been cheating, but then again the real money is in child support.

[video=youtube;8vsYFEo4GPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vsYFEo4GPg[/video]

NOW THAT SHE FREE

Golden;s wife has battled cancer and had serious healthy issues. I want him fired but leave her out of it.

not sure i believe that .
believe it - he hired a PI, caught her, now she's moved out and he's filing for divorce if he hasn't already
Would you happen to know any former Gator players that would be willing to have *** with Golden, his wife, or his best friend Mark Dorito?

Any of the above would work. You guys would really be doing us a solid.

Who gIves a rats *** about him and his wife? What's his record as HC against Miami? Call me when we get a competent coaching staff that can beat the guy.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the last thing we need is Jimbo with even more time available to be out there recruiting. That one night a week he'd be at home for dinner is now going to be at Shavar's house.

None of the FSU coaches wives liked her. They must be knew. The reason UGA def coord left FSU was because their wives couldn't get along. Its real out here in the field. He should of listen to chad song "Cant wife no shone"

I feel bad for the Ethan, he and Carter have the same health condition, now he has to deal with this too. **** it mane.....

Advertisement
None of the FSU coaches wives liked her. They must be knew. The reason UGA def coord left FSU was because their wives couldn't get along. Its real out here in the field. He should of listen to chad song "Cant wife no shone"

Didn't mean to down vote. Sorry.

can't read the article because I am at work. Does it say she was sleeping with players? Or just that she was cheating?

And just when I thought Jimbo was a creepy name I find out his fugue wife name is candi? Like with an I? I mean **** if that don't scream hooker/stripper/ho then what does. But I guess when your name is Jimbo you don't really get to judge...lol

Advertisement
Back