Lol check this crooting update out

Advertisement
That was a bad update but the recruiting board always looks completely different post season, hopefully a lot better

Miami not recruiting well. The pandemic and extended dead period favors us yet recruiting is very underwhelming especially on defense. If we win this season and don’t recruit coveted elite players, than several coaches need to be given a pink slip regardless of player development. Rumph and Patke are on the hot seat.
I still don’t know what patke does. We still haven’t landed a blue chip line backer in the diaz era

Miami not recruiting well. The pandemic and extended dead period favors us yet recruiting is very underwhelming especially on defense. If we win this season and don’t recruit coveted elite players, than several coaches need to be given a pink slip regardless of player development. Rumph and Patke are on the hot seat.
Baker, banda, and patke are Manny's boys so unlikely they get the pink slip unless something way unforeseen happens but I'm holding out hope at least rumph is bounced.

How do these guys get hired is very alarming. Hey it is what it is they will all end up fired, this staph aint it IMO. Prove me wrong

Advertisement
We have 13 commits as of 5/15 and I would say almost all of them are solid. Does this current listing lack juice/playmakers? Absolutely, but that will change assuming we play this year and the new Lashlee/King offense is pretty good.

Biggest concern right now is not having a QB locked in. They often commit early and shut it down. We need to get one soon hopefully before August.
Savion Collins arguably our best commit is far from solid. Same with our second best Thad Franklin, this class is far from solid at the top

Savion Collins arguably our best commit is far from solid. Same with our second best Thad Franklin, this class is far from solid at the top
Neither is bama! There in the 40's last time i checked. Your gonna say give bama time right?...so in keeping with the theme you have to miami time as well. New year same staph i get it but im hoping something gives!

Advertisement
Yea, Big Homie Cribbs is always on the money. He’s probably the only person who actually has a source for all this.

Meh, it's a problem that solves itself by the end of 2020. I'm sure Diaz believes Rumph, Patke, and co. are doing there own evals and identifying underrated talent. If he's wrong, then the defense will cost Miami games and Diaz ends up getting fired along with the rest of his cronies. If he's right, then Miami has a good season and recruits will be interested in the program.

Basically what we know for sure is that Rumph and a few others arent good enough salesmen to convince elite recruits there is a bright future ahead after a terrible season. What I don't know is whether they are so bad that even after 10 win season, they cant get top kids to sign. Looks like Rumph went head to head with James Coley (recognized as an elite recruiter) for Gilbert Frierson and won that battle- coming off a 10 win season in 2017 probably helped a lot.

Meh, it's a problem that solves itself by the end of 2020. I'm sure Diaz believes Rumph, Patke, and co. are doing there own evals and identifying underrated talent. If he's wrong, then the defense will cost Miami games and Diaz ends up getting fired along with the rest of his cronies. If he's right, then Miami has a good season and recruits will be interested in the program.

Basically what we know for sure is that Rumph and a few others arent good enough salesmen to convince elite recruits there is a bright future ahead after a terrible season. What I don't know is whether they are so bad that even after 10 win season, they cant get top kids to sign. Looks like Rumph went head to head with James Coley (recognized as an elite recruiter) for Gilbert Frierson and won that battle- coming off a 10 win season in 2017 probably helped a lot.
I mean I already said it. I like Jacorey as an edge guy but the way everything is lining up this dude took Chase Smiths spot which is unacceptable. I’m sure we’ll see this at other positions as well.

OP sell me your stocks.. You scared money.. If we win and I still believe we can.. watch these kids gonna be **** eating. I hope we are the one's who shut that **** right up..

Advertisement
Thank you. Losing your mind over a recruiting update 7 months before the early signing period is pure comedy.

Not sure if you're new, new.....or if you had an account here before and are using a different user name, but if it's the latter....brethren, panicking in May is what we do around here. Why? B/c it's easier to numb the effects from December - February. Beers on me. Welcome.

Rumph is gonna Rumph he's going after guys that will never see the field here
Guess yall Ain't aware yet. Mike just doesn't wanna shake feathers so he only goes after the people he's told to. Mandy doesn't care much for the evaluations Mike has. I know of 3 monsters Mike keyed on,was GAVE good relations with and couldn't offer because Mandy didn't want to go outside of our blueprint until it was clear we had no shot with the elite locals. Mandy is weak with how he targets elite kids. If their not local 9 out of 10 we get on them LATE.

Don't agree with your reasoning! Are you a star *****? Huff, brooks was a 5* b4 his injury, cave, wilder, steed! Blue chip is 4*or better huff, wilder, brooks i believe were 4*
Bro what? No I’m not a star *****, Brooks was not a 5 star. Wilder and steed haven’t done schit in like 4 years here. Cave came into a spring camp (that lasted 2 weeks) hurt. Huff is a safety tweener who hasn’t played yet.

Advertisement
Guess yall Ain't aware yet. Mike just doesn't wanna shake feathers so he only goes after the people he's told to. Mandy doesn't care much for the evaluations Mike has. I know of 3 monsters Mike keyed on,was GAVE good relations with and couldn't offer because Mandy didn't want to go outside of our blueprint until it was clear we had no shot with the elite locals. Mandy is weak with how he targets elite kids. If their not local 9 out of 10 we get on them LATE.
There have been a bunch of good players we seem to have dropped the ball with on defense. I don’t know what their plan is but it isn’t good. If we strike out on the better prospects we free fall.

Bro what? No I’m not a star *****, Brooks was not a 5 star. Wilder and steed haven’t done schit in like 4 years here. Cave came into a spring camp (that lasted 2 weeks) hurt. Huff is a safety tweener who hasn’t played yet.
You Said landed, which means your referring to before da u? Correct?, prep career, high school, 7on7, rankings etc! Jury is still out because of injuries to steed and jennings! Huff is a linebacker can't change your stance to fit your narrative as of today huff is linebacker. So technically if huff hasn't played and steed and jennings hasn't played a full season. What you stated in your OP is yet to be determined!

Oklahoma about to go on a huge recruiting binge... they've got guys lined up behind the scenes and guys waiting to go public when Caleb Williams does. That kid has even been coming into the "virtual visits" they've done in the past two weeks. Not even a well kept secret any more.

This extended "dead period" is not going to help Miami. IDK what kind of "virtual visits" our staff is doing but from reading around on some of the 247 boards, schools like OU, LSU, USC to name a few, are going all out . Big name "guests", other recruits, visits tailored to the individual recruit. It's going to be really important to be in this game the longer the dead period goes.

Kids are definitely committing out of concern for not being able to take visits before their season starts - IF they have a high school season.

He got them the kid out of Plant City..they pimped him to them. First thing came out of his mouth in a interview a few weeks back was...OU got Caleb Williams thje #1 qb in the nation blah, blah blah

Advertisement
Back