LOL App St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, you people are delusional. We're not dropping 60 on any FBS teams. We'll be lucky to get 60 against FAMU.

Advertisement
Jesus, you people are delusional. We're not dropping 60 on any FBS teams. We'll be lucky to get 60 against FAMU.

The only way we don't drop 60 vs FAMU is if we call off the dogs. Coley isn't the OC, and we have Richt, not only calling plays but coaching the QB. Again, only sympathy prevents us from scoring less than 7-8 TD's tomorrow.

Tennessee gameplanned for that game like if they were playing famu, if they woulda lost their OC may have lost his job today.. it was very bad how he just kept running hurd

Tennessee was badly over rated. The SEC media can try to hype App State all they want, but I did not come away from that game impressed with App State at all. Their qb is worse than Dobbs, and their specual teams are atrocious. If they had a halfway decent kicker they win that game. I don't see their defense stopping Kayaa and our offense at all. They may break some long runs on us due to all the misdirection they use and our youth at linebacker. But stI'll should be an easy win for the canes.

We have walkons that would be starting for App State and most of our walkons are 5'9 ****** guys.

Advertisement
Scheduling them in the first place was a terrible idea, as there is absolutely nothing to gain from having them on the schedule, and simply re-affirms that Blake James is indeed one of the worst (if not the worst) athletic directors in the country.

I agree, however, with the general sentiment that UM should win handily. Tennessee is hot garbage.
ESPN stat check says we're only 66% chance of winning...

Advertisement
The Mountaineers will be pumped up and their fans will be rowdy but all Miami has to do is not shoot themselves in the foot. App State may be well coached and they may not be pushovers but the fact is, Miami's third and fourth string players are better than a majority of their starters. They would be a bottom tier ACC team similar to Syracuse or Virginia. If the Hurricanes come out, don't turn it over and don't get cute, they should be able to jump all over them and put the game away fairly early.

The Mountaineers will be pumped up and their fans will be rowdy but all Miami has to do is not shoot themselves in the foot. App State may be well coached and they may not be pushovers but the fact is, Miami's third and fourth string players are better than a majority of their starters. They would be a bottom tier ACC team similar to Syracuse or Virginia. If the Hurricanes come out, don't turn it over and don't get cute, they should be able to jump all over them and put the game away fairly early.

I have given this a lot of thought, filtered through the Miami bravado and took off the orange and green glasses. If we simply score more points than them, we will win.

I have given this a lot of thought, filtered through the Miami bravado and took off the orange and green glasses. If we simply score more points than them, we will win.

You don't think you over simplified it...maybe a little? Was it an attempt at humor?

Advertisement

You don't think you over simplified it...maybe a little? Was it an attempt at humor?

Scoring less points than our opponent is never a joking matter. And I concur that it is our game to lose.

The sad thing is that App State is probably better than 4 teams in the SEC East. They'd beat SC, Vandy, Mizzou, and maybe Kentucky. Tennessee is so lucky that all of the offenses in their division are terrible

Advertisement
When Miami becomes a quality club again, they'll schedule us against more SEC teams for the out-of-conference games. Right now, nationally we're still thought of as Golden's trash.

Dropping at least 40 on Appy Happy in their house while holding them to 3 points might serve some notice, especially to the Feinbaum's of the world.

What are you talking about? If they don't play us while they apparently think of us as you call it Goldens trash,they certainly won't play us anytime moving forward. Only teams in the sec that schedule atleast 1 tough out of conference is ole **** cause they trying to prove a point & Alabama to judge what they're actually like.once in a blue Tennesse or lsu schedule someone too. Besides that they constantly play jokes for out of conference. It's the main reason the sec is so operated. Go look at them top to bottom routinely in bowl season.

I'm warning yall before anyone has a meltdown in advance. Well be playing a very watered down version of ball until gt where we'll open up some wrinkles. But different line ups & full play book won't be seen until fsu week. Just a lil tidbit to remember

I'm warning yall before anyone has a meltdown in advance. Well be playing a very watered down version of ball until gt where we'll open up some wrinkles. But different line ups & full play book won't be seen until fsu week. Just a lil tidbit to remember

Isn't that common sense though? A very basic offense should still end with the same results as we're expecting on this thread. Maybe 7 points less.

We might not show a 3rd down wrinkle here or there. But App State was so out of shape due to lack of depth we could run the most simplistic plays in our book but throw in some tempo and they're done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back