LOL App St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The crazy thing is, all these dummies in the media talking them up like they have a chance against us will give The U ZERO credit when we annihilate them.

Damned if you do, darned if you don't.

Right now they are trying to save face about their predictions with Tennessee in the playoffs by saying we will be upset. However when we win, you won't hear it mentioned

The crazy thing is, all these dummies in the media talking them up like they have a chance against us will give The U ZERO credit when we annihilate them.

Damned if you do, darned if you don't.

Yea but I love killing dreams early When Brad throw that bomb to Coley:Qft9gEw:

Advertisement
The SEC spin makes me happy that we are Villains again [video=youtube_share;lJFDM0Ig4y4]https://youtu.be/lJFDM0Ig4y4[/video]

Had UM played #9 UT tonight, we'd have slaughtered Tennessee.

****poor QB, ****poor everything.

Advertisement
Good thing Richt smarter than u dudes. He know App State capable of upsetting UM at their home. He gonna have the bois ready fo a fight.

When Miami becomes a quality club again, they'll schedule us against more SEC teams for the out-of-conference games. Right now, nationally we're still thought of as Golden's trash.

Dropping at least 40 on Appy Happy in their house while holding them to 3 points might serve some notice, especially to the Feinbaum's of the world.

Good thing Richt smarter than u dudes. He know App State capable of upsetting UM at their home. He gonna have the bois ready fo a fight.

Don't get me wrong. They could be a junkyard dog. But Kaaya needs to put on a clinic in the first half and show the Heisman voters why he should be in the running.

Advertisement
TN qb was horrible. App st defense was playing as if Ohnofrio was coaching them and the qb still could hit the passes. I have a feeling Richt will have that game dialed in and ready to go. TN victim of SEC hype train. If they are going to with their division and compete for sec title that scary... and we all saw how horrible SC is. Vandy **** near beat them. i hear chants of SEC SEC SEC and i kinda chuckle.

TN qb was horrible. App st defense was playing as if Ohnofrio was coaching them and the qb still could hit the passes. I have a feeling Richt will have that game dialed in and ready to go. TN victim of SEC hype train. If they are going to with their division and compete for sec title that scary... and we all saw how horrible SC is. Vandy **** near beat them. i hear chants of SEC SEC SEC and i kinda chuckle.

Alabama is vacuuming up all the talent. I suppose LSU and Ole Miss as well.

Wonder what happened to Georgia? They had a good coach...

They are talking App State UP to justify not dropping a mighty SEC team down. Business as usual. When we crush them, they will forget all about UT struggling with them.

Advertisement
Scheduling them in the first place was a terrible idea, as there is absolutely nothing to gain from having them on the schedule, and simply re-affirms that Blake James is indeed one of the worst (if not the worst) athletic directors in the country.

I agree, however, with the general sentiment that UM should win handily. Tennessee is hot garbage.

Really...Blake James is the worst??? What about those yutzes before him like the dude at Nebraska or wherever it is that Eichorst went???

They are a good team. WE will beat them but it will be close for a half. 42-17 IMO.

When Miami becomes a quality club again, they'll schedule us against more SEC teams for the out-of-conference games. Right now, nationally we're still thought of as Golden's trash.

Dropping at least 40 on Appy Happy in their house while holding them to 3 points might serve some notice, especially to the Feinbaum's of the world.

Dont we start the season in Jerry World against LSU next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back