Lockley commits

Beamer is going to end up hating us.

This kid passes the **** name test though...

RYHEEM LOCKLEY for ****s sake!

Late riser, obviously...much like Ufomba Kamalu...shows this staff doesn't stop evaluating even very late in the process. A great quality. Randy would go off the word of his friends and end up with Kelvin Cain, Jeffrey Brown, and Delmar Taylor late in the game.

Kid is a fun athlete, or sure. He could play in any number of positions from his tape. Lined up all over the place in his highlights.

Well Jeff Brown was a 1st team Juco All American this year... Too bad he couldn't stay out of trouble here

Second team.

Advertisement
Beamer is going to end up hating us.

This kid passes the **** name test though...

RYHEEM LOCKLEY for ****s sake!

Late riser, obviously...much like Ufomba Kamalu...shows this staff doesn't stop evaluating even very late in the process. A great quality. Randy would go off the word of his friends and end up with Kelvin Cain, Jeffrey Brown, and Delmar Taylor late in the game.

Kid is a fun athlete, or sure. He could play in any number of positions from his tape. Lined up all over the place in his highlights.

Well Jeff Brown was a 1st team Juco All American this year... Too bad he couldn't stay out of trouble here

That was the JUCO All-American rape team unfortunately.

Advertisement
I hope Flubberneck isn't hiding a weapon in his neck pouch because he's about to use it on Al if he has something dastardly tucked in there.

Al looks to be telling the S FL divas that if you're not enthused enough about UM to commit, then I'll find some great athletes elsewhere who still love and respect the UM brand and haven't been turned off to it by all the local scumbags like Puke and Lice who are all about their own twisted agendas. Al will rebuild this program with out-of-state hungry talented bushwackers with an edge and the instate guys like Duke and Tracy and Deon who are independent forward thinkers. The Divas and their ***gy handlers can suck our collective azzholes.

and africans

I'm all about the African sprinkle on top of that King Don sundae. You can never go wrong with a few rat assassins, who are grateful that they don't have to wipe their azzes with jagged rocks and floss with scorpion tails. While Sonny's in the weight room grinding, Uncle Puke and DJ Fresh Kid Lice's entitled charges will be tweeting about how they want to feel the love and how tough the college corches are being on them.

I hope Flubberneck isn't hiding a weapon in his neck pouch because he's about to use it on Al if he has something dastardly tucked in there.

Al looks to be telling the S FL divas that if you're not enthused enough about UM to commit, then I'll find some great athletes elsewhere who still love and respect the UM brand and haven't been turned off to it by all the local scumbags like Puke and Lice who are all about their own twisted agendas. Al will rebuild this program with out-of-state hungry talented bushwackers with an edge and the instate guys like Duke and Tracy and Deon who are independent forward thinkers. The Divas and their ***gy handlers can suck our collective azzholes.

and africans

I'm all about the African sprinkle on top of that King Don sundae. You can never go wrong with a few rat assassins, who are grateful that they don't have to wipe their azzes with jagged rocks and floss with scorpion tails. While Sonny's in the weight room grinding, Uncle Puke and DJ Fresh Kid Lice's entitled charges will be tweeting about how they want to feel the love and how tough the college corches are being on them.

Extremely funny

and africans

Extremely funny

And pretty spot on as well

Advertisement
Also FYI Lockley plays in single A ball against some terrible competition. I think a year at prep is going to be a must for him to adjust to better competition.

and africans

Extremely funny

No ****, brother. Think of the motivational factors at play here. Sonny's grinding for his momma. His poor mom shrinks an inch or two every year from carrying all of the family's belongings around on top of her head. Sonny wants to get her out of that **** hole while she still has a neck or before his baby brother gets kidnapped by a 200 pound mosquito.

Meanwhile, Fresh Kid Lice's guys are already kings of the world in their own minds. They've already got everything figured out, and it's up to the adults of the world to provide the daily suck outs for them. The adults are their facilitators and tampons.

Give me big, tough, athletic, and hungry over super-athletic and entitled any day of the week, son. You with me?

and africans

Extremely funny

No ****, brother. Think of the motivational factors at play here. Sonny's grinding for his momma. His poor mom shrinks an inch or two every year from carrying all of the family's belongings around on top of her head. Sonny wants to get her out of that **** hole while she still has a neck or before his baby brother gets kidnapped by a 200 pound mosquito.

Meanwhile, Fresh Kid Lice's guys are already kings of the world in their own minds. They've already got everything figured out, and it's up to the adults of the world to provide the daily suck outs for them. The adults are their facilitators and tampons.

Give me big, tough, athletic, and hungry over super-athletic and entitled any day of the week, son. You with me?

"Give me big, tough, athletic, and hungry over super-athletic and entitled any day of the week, son. You with me? "

I really wonder if there is a part of Al Golden who enjoyed getting the kind of guys he was getting at Temple( in terms of temperament and mentality- not talent, of course) than going through this process at a school like UM, where you know the whole dynamic is different from the word go

But Im convinced that Golden understands that you need guys who want to be Hurricanes. Look at the best teams in UM history, it was chalk full of guy who cared about the program and wanted to be part of it. Not just 'NFL U'

To paraphrase JFK,"Ask not what this program can do for you, ask what you can do for this program.'

and africans

Extremely funny

I am.

Advertisement

This wouldn't be so funny if what you stated is not true. Unfortunately, this is larger than football. I see this everywhere. This country is ****ed.

Advertisement
Golden is smart. Yeah, we battle FSU for recruits and it seems bigger because of the longer rivalry, but it's VT that's owned the ACC since we all joined. Golden is forcing them to try and keep it up while we pilfer their recruits too.

FSU is the king of the recruiting titles. I bet somewhere in the bowels of their University they buy themselves trophies for their recruiting titles and display them. It's VT that's been actually getting ACC titles. We need to take them out first.

and africans

Extremely funny

"Give me big, tough, athletic, and hungry over super-athletic and entitled any day of the week, son. You with me? "

I really wonder if there is a part of Al Golden who enjoyed getting the kind of guys he was getting at Temple( in terms of temperament and mentality- not talent, of course) than going through this process at a school like UM, where you know the whole dynamic is different from the word go

But Im convinced that Golden understands that you need guys who want to be Hurricanes. Look at the best teams in UM history, it was chalk full of guy who cared about the program and wanted to be part of it. Not just 'NFL U'

To paraphrase JFK,"Ask not what this program can do for you, ask what you can do for this program.'

Strong. And this unrelenting grind with local asshurt schmucks masquerading as youth leaders like Fresh Kid Lice and Uncle Puke is what I think will eventually burn King Don out and send him to the NFL if he gets the chance.

More out of state kids. Yay.

Not sure if serious
He´s one of those Ice Harris "ap(roct)ologists" who were freaking out and bashing Golden when the (one side of) news came out.

Now that Kirkland family acquitted Miami of any wrong doing, and it became clear that Harris f***** out the situation with his agenda, they are turning the bash to the lack of florida kids.

Go to the cesspool that is Puke twitter and you will see how they repeat the same mantra.

Just ignore or neg this pha***t.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back