Lockley commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice. Staff wanted him pretty badly I'm guessing.

Sucks he has to prep though

thats alright. Not like he would have played much this season anyways. Let him bulk up and re-evaluate next cycle with a head start on other teams interested

57.jpg

Staff probably took him cause he will prep and wont affect ships this year. Good pick up

Advertisement
Love this kid. Forgot who the poster was, but I agree that he reminds me of a Butch Davis recruit. An explosive athlete that makes plays no matter where he was lined up. Just has a feel for the game and is always making something happen.

Edit: was canesport premium...sorry.

Basically, will go prep if needed, but working on grades. Will play receiving TE role. Claims offers from UF, WVU, and Va.

Last edited:
This guy is a TE all the way, in the Winslow mold. I love this pickup. The fact he's prepin' makes me love it even more. This is the type of kid that will not waver on his commitment coming out of prep; will have another year to develop physically and mature before he gets here; and will not take an important slot on the roster this year.

Advertisement
This guy is a TE all the way, in the Winslow mold. I love this pickup. The fact he's prepin' makes me love it even more. This is the type of kid that will not waver on his commitment coming out of prep; will have another year to develop physically and mature before he gets here; and will not take an important slot on the roster this year.

Reading some knee jerk reactions and how this effects Thomas, I couldn't help think it may be taking Kerr's spot, though he may have moved to the OL eventually.

Prep or not, I really like what this kid brings to the table - multiple sport great athlete. Dude is already impressive physically and has room to grow.

Reading some knee jerk reactions and how this effects Thomas, I couldn't help think it may be taking Kerr's spot, though he may have moved to the OL eventually.

J, reading the tea leaves, he's not taking anyone's spot. It does not appear he has a legitimate shot of qualifying. I think he was a take no matter who else was or was not on board.

Advertisement
Back