Lockley commits

74.gif

Advertisement
Dont know much about Lockley. Is this a good pickup? Is he taking anyones spot? Any highlights? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
I hope Flubberneck isn't hiding a weapon in his neck pouch because he's about to use it on Al if he has something dastardly tucked in there.

Al looks to be telling the S FL divas that if you're not enthused enough about UM to commit, then I'll find some great athletes elsewhere who still love and respect the UM brand and haven't been turned off to it by all the local scumbags like Puke and Lice who are all about their own twisted agendas. Al will rebuild this program with out-of-state hungry talented bushwackers with an edge and the instate guys like Duke and Tracy and Deon who are independent forward thinkers. The Divas and their ***gy handlers can suck our collective azzholes.

Advertisement
This guy is a TE all the way, in the Winslow mold. I love this pickup. The fact he's prepin' makes me love it even more. This is the type of kid that will not waver on his commitment coming out of prep; will have another year to develop physically and mature before he gets here; and will not take an important slot on the roster this year.

Reading some knee jerk reactions and how this effects Thomas, I couldn't help think it may be taking Kerr's spot, though he may have moved to the OL eventually.

J, reading the tea leaves, he's not taking anyone's spot. It does not appear he has a legitimate shot of qualifying. I think he was a take no matter who else was or was not on board.

Yeah that's poorly worded on my part. The "taking the spot" thing at this point is a 1 out of 100 occurance. Very rarely do you see a Blue/Northrup type situation and that was last minute.

I just mean with us having a few TE commits that we let walk it opened up some spots for guys like this. I think we prefer this guy to Kerr is what I mean.

I hope Flubberneck isn't hiding a weapon in his neck pouch because he's about to use it on Al if he has something dastardly tucked in there.

Al looks to be telling the S FL divas that if you're not enthused enough about UM to commit, then I'll find some great athletes elsewhere who still love and respect the UM brand and haven't been turned off to it by all the local scumbags like Puke and Lice who are all about their own twisted agendas. Al will rebuild this program with out-of-state hungry talented bushwackers with an edge and the instate guys like Duke and Tracy and Deon who are independent forward thinkers. The Divas and their ***gy handlers can suck our collective azzholes.

and africans

Advertisement

and africans

Preach it, Franchise. Plenty of in state and local talent willing to come to Miami, with select few having a working cortex enough to see through the BS corches enough to tell them to STFU. Plus Al beginning to mine places we've never been around the country. We'll get there, man.

Advertisement
Beamer is going to end up hating us.

This kid passes the **** name test though...

RYHEEM LOCKLEY for ***** sake!

Late riser, obviously...much like Ufomba Kamalu...shows this staff doesn't stop evaluating even very late in the process. A great quality. Randy would go off the word of his friends and end up with Kelvin Cain, Jeffrey Brown, and Delmar Taylor late in the game.

Kid is a fun athlete, or sure. He could play in any number of positions from his tape. Lined up all over the place in his highlights.

Beamer is going to end up hating us.

This kid passes the **** name test though...

RYHEEM LOCKLEY for ****s sake!

Late riser, obviously...much like Ufomba Kamalu...shows this staff doesn't stop evaluating even very late in the process. A great quality. Randy would go off the word of his friends and end up with Kelvin Cain, Jeffrey Brown, and Delmar Taylor late in the game.

Kid is a fun athlete, or sure. He could play in any number of positions from his tape. Lined up all over the place in his highlights.

Well Jeff Brown was a 1st team Juco All American this year... Too bad he couldn't stay out of trouble here

Advertisement
Back