Live Thread Updates- High School Media Day

he can't commit to OSU bc eh doesn't have an offer, but he did say deciding between OSU and miami is tough. im not worried about leaving home. right now miami, but id have to see and talk with my parents or w.e. miami needs to win to keep him is what he replied to when asked what it would take to keep him home.
Then leave. Take Banda with him.

Advertisement
Ohio State has been killing it in terms of DB development. Could understand why someone would want to go there. Fortunately, it looks like he won’t end up there unless they have some decommits or someone else flips or gets forced out

The DB coach that developed all those DBs is gone to the NFL

Spoke with Hyppolite. He said it will take a lot for someone to flip him from Maryland. He will likely take a visit to Miami after the dead period. He knows that Maryland, Alabama, and Penn state will get officials. The other two are up in the air. He is set to enroll early.

Ruben Hyppolite is a smart kid who was recently bumped to a 4* and seems to enjoying the recruiting process. I like UM'S chances for the late season flip, I rather the local kid over Flowe.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Xavier and his family are not that type of family. They don't need bags. His brother is about to be a 1st rounder...top 10 actually. What's a "bag" to them? Even if he wasn't, they wouldn't jeopardize his football career for a bag. If he doesn't pick Miami it won't be because he was offered a bag somewhere else. 🙄
We ❤️ You Ma

Ruben Hyppolite is a smart kid who was recently bumped to a 4* and seems to enjoying the recruiting process. I like UM'S chances for the late season flip, I rather the local kid over Flowe.

Go Canes
LOL bro ruben is good but Justin is great. If we had the opportunity to choose between the 2 you choose Justin every time

LOL bro ruben is good but Justin is great. If we had the opportunity to choose between the 2 you choose Justin every time

Say it with me "SFL 3*s are better than OOS 4* & 5* ". Hyppolite is better than good my friend. The NFL rosters don't lie, they are loaded with South FLorida kids. I am done with those Cali's kids, give the south Florida dogs all day,

No Drama just keeping it real in the interview, he is hungry.

Go Canes

To Much Diva, sorry!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we can get a great local kid at a position of need, we should take him, and not worry about for far away kid who might be interested but who knows.

It doesn't really matter who you think is better. Think about the probabilities. If the local kid is a potential difference maker, take him and be done.

Hyppolite is my favorite So FL linebacker of the class by far. A straight-A kid off the field and a heat-seeking-missile on the field. We need him in this class.

Just as a point of procedure. You NEVER wait on a kid like Flowe, you fill your class and make room for him if he wants in later. How many Miami coaches have been duped by this false choice.

Hyppolite is my favorite So FL linebacker of the class by far. A straight-A kid off the field and a heat-seeking-missile on the field. We need him in this class.

Just as a point of procedure. You NEVER wait on a kid like Flowe, you fill your class and make room for him if he wants in later. How many Miami coaches have been duped by this false choice.

Ludacris.gif

GO Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

This!

Advertisement
Back