Little update (12:30 Sunday)

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
*Dexter Williams is back in the picture.

*There are reports that Jalen Julius has been offered. That is not true right now.

*Miami staff feels confident that Tyree St. Louis sticks. One of their top priorities.

*Canes were completely out of it for Marcus Lewis earlier this week, but I've heard that Miami is an option again. Will update this when I get more info.

*There is a story on another website with Sheldrick Redwine saying that he was sticking with Louisville. I'm told that Redwine's father informed Miami that Sheldrick has not spoken to any media today. Another situation to monitor.

*Miami was trending up for a while on Antonio Calloway, but this one will come down to the wire. Most people I talk to not associated with Miami believe that UF will be his landing spot. Three days is a lot of time for his mind to change.

Advertisement
So which of these kids was most affected by the newest slogans? Who is the least down with our tweeting? Any of our coaches modify their street lingo to lock em down? B/C these are the things that sell, right Ariz?

We won't get Williams, Callaway, or Lewis. St. Louis and/or Chatman will tell Golden to go f*** himself.

This program is dead.

Advertisement
People tend to forget that every season there is quite a few guys who literally don't make up their mind until the morning of signing day (or later)

History says to expect a dud for a finish but not everyone is playing games right now. Some guys genuinely don't know and there's still time to change minds.

Advertisement
i'm tuning out until after NSD. so much smoke flying along w/ the BS coming out of Al's mouth to worry about and ruin the rest of my weekend.

Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot

Spot on. If you're a Canes fan that actually cares about the program you have no business attending a game next year or providing any support whatsoever.

Burn this **** down to the ground until changes are made.

Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot

Spot on. If you're a Canes fan that actually cares about the program you have no business attending a game next year or providing any support whatsoever.

I think they've already proven they could zero ***** about how the fan base feels.

*There is a story on another website with Sheldrick Redwine saying that he was sticking with Louisville. I'm told that Redwine's father informed Miami that Sheldrick has not spoken to any media today. Another situation to monitor.

so obvious that Golden is getting played again.

Advertisement

I think they've already proven they could zero ***** about how the fan base feels.

Doesn't matter...the more embarrassment and scandal that can be brought in their general direction the better. Let those pieces of **** suffer.

The only game I might go to in 2015 is the spring game...and that's only for the sake of heckling and chanting fire Golden throughout the scrimmage.

Coaches should not be confident with any recruit..... Recruit everyone relentlessly and that's it **** If I were Golden I WOULD BE AT Scarlett's HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!! They'd have to call the police to get me out!!! Id bring coley, ice, beard and Baez!!! But no Al gives up when the sh*t hits the fan!!!

Coaches should not be confident with any recruit..... Recruit everyone relentlessly and that's it **** If I were Golden I WOULD BE AT Scarlett's HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!! They'd have to call the police to get me out!!! Id bring coley, ice, beard and Baez!!! But no Al gives up when the sh*t hits the fan!!!

Sounds like his game planning

Advertisement

There was nobody at the games last year

That would be a serious violation as the last time to see a recruit is today and it must be on campus.

Sounds like his game planning

Golden is not progressive if he was we would have a new Defensive staff last year the man quits when it gets tough

If they can hold St. Louis and Callaway somehow, add Dex and Julius, get Lewis back and add Redwine as well as at least one of Norton or Scott, we'd be ok.

Still need another backer

Advertisement
Back