Little update (12:30 Sunday)

Advertisement
What did yall really expect? 6-7 gets you bad recruiting. Now add how incompetent this staff is and you get what we currently have.

What a bull**** bill of goods Golden sold us when he got here, claiming that Miami should get whoever they want in S. Florida. He has gotten his *** handed to him for 4 years down here, I'm amazed everyday this guy is still employed

Advertisement
Why is it that only 4-5 star players can't make up their mind and it always comes down to signing day and or a couple decommitments before they decide?

So many other schools have absolutely no issue getting commitments in June and signing that commitment come Feb. this staff is a ****img joke. I'll also put a good amount of blame on these kids. A good majority don't have someone giving them good advice and or hold them accountable.

Advertisement
Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot
Your one weird SOB!

Cool, thanks for the analysis.

You are doing the Lords Work. Keep it up. God bless you.

Keep attacking them at every turn. I want the atmosphere to become pure poison.

I want staffers at the Hecht filing claims with the labor commission against the University for subjecting them to a hostile work environment.

Everyone needs to be made absolutely miserable.

I'd like to see Golden age 5-10 years in one year.

I want to see his family watch him break down physically and emotionally.

I want to hear reports from his gated community that neighbors hear him and his wife fighting late at night and that she's screaming and crying as to why they are still there.

I want see the university ultimately put out a terse press release saying they have cancelled the spring game out of fear of incidents and tons of twitter cheers at the announcement.

I want blood and suffering.

A lot of human suffering.

Keep up the god work and god bless you

Embarassing. Golden sucks but I don't wish bad things on him and his family. This type of whining is childish. Do I want him fired yes, that will come eventually bc his football mind not bc him and his wife are arguing. Get a life buddy!

Why is it that only 4-5 star players can't make up their mind and it always comes down to signing day and or a couple decommitments before they decide?

So many other schools have absolutely no issue getting commitments in June and signing that commitment come Feb. this staff is a ****img joke. I'll also put a good amount of blame on these kids. A good majority don't have someone giving them good advice and or hold them accountable.

That is not true. Bama just lost 3 commitments last week. i think 5 this month total. UGA lost a couple of commits this month. FSU lost a couple. it happens everywhere. where we lack is that when we do loss a Jordan Scarlett we dont have any line up after him. it is like Scarlett or nothing. we burned the bridges of all of our RB commits from pass. Dex is considering but he is not coming IMO. when they lost Archibald they lucked up with Washington. This signing day tells all. we are not in the running for ANY recruit announcing on ESPN signing day. this staff completely failed down the stretch. its becoming their MO

That is not true. Bama just lost 3 commitments last week. i think 5 this month total. UGA lost a couple of commits this month. FSU lost a couple. it happens everywhere. where we lack is that when we do loss a Jordan Scarlett we dont have any line up after him. it is like Scarlett or nothing. we burned the bridges of all of our RB commits from pass. Dex is considering but he is not coming IMO. when they lost Archibald they lucked up with Washington. This signing day tells all. we are not in the running for ANY recruit announcing on ESPN signing day. this staff completely failed down the stretch. its becoming their MO

this. FSU just lost Fraiser to NCSU a week before NSD and may lose their 4 star QB Francois as well. it happens EVERYWHERE

To quote a legend, "You should've seen the flops in my house..."

These roller coaster rides are getting crazier every year. It makes you appreciate the young man who makes a commitment and sticks with it.

Advertisement
Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot
Your one weird SOB!

Cool, thanks for the analysis.

You are doing the Lords Work. Keep it up. God bless you.

Keep attacking them at every turn. I want the atmosphere to become pure poison.

I want staffers at the Hecht filing claims with the labor commission against the University for subjecting them to a hostile work environment.

Everyone needs to be made absolutely miserable.

I'd like to see Golden age 5-10 years in one year.

I want to see his family watch him break down physically and emotionally.

I want to hear reports from his gated community that neighbors hear him and his wife fighting late at night and that she's screaming and crying as to why they are still there.

I want see the university ultimately put out a terse press release saying they have cancelled the spring game out of fear of incidents and tons of twitter cheers at the announcement.

I want blood and suffering.

A lot of human suffering.

Keep up the god work and god bless you

Embarassing. Golden sucks but I don't wish bad things on him and his family. This type of whining is childish. Do I want him fired yes, that will come eventually bc his football mind not bc him and his wife are arguing. Get a life buddy!

:larryd:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back