Little update (12:30 Sunday)

*There is a story on another website with Sheldrick Redwine saying that he was sticking with Louisville. I'm told that Redwine's father informed Miami that Sheldrick has not spoken to any media today. Another situation to monitor.

so obvious that Golden is getting played again.

And if Redwine wants to flip to miami,you know Golden will ask him to wait til NSD to create some fake hype.

Advertisement
There is some shady reporting going around because there is 247 article up now where Redwine says he is signing with UL and will tell UM's staff what the real deal is when his mom gets home this afternoon.

So one of these sites is lying big time.

Go Canes

There is some shady reporting going around because there is 247 article up now where Redwine says he is signing with UL and will tell UM's staff what the real deal is when his mom gets home this afternoon.

Go Canes

247 is they don't have the intel Canesport has... We have a shot with redwine...

If they can hold St. Louis and Callaway somehow, add Dex and Julius, get Lewis back and add Redwine as well as at least one of Norton or Scott, we'd be ok.

Still need another backer

Class is going to be a relative disaster regardless. The same staff that can't coach for **** can't recruit either.

Advertisement
Coaches should not be confident with any recruit..... Recruit everyone relentlessly and that's it **** If I were Golden I WOULD BE AT Scarlett's HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!! They'd have to call the police to get me out!!! Id bring coley, ice, beard and Baez!!! But no Al gives up when the sh*t hits the fan!!!

That would be a serious violation as the last time to see a recruit is today and it must be on campus.

Everyone does it!!! Drive to his **** house and pick his a$$ up!!! Kidnap him idgaf!!! He's making a mistake though UF is we're running backs die!!

Go Canes

It ssems one of the sites spoke to the father and the other spoke to Sheldrick

Every time we lose a stud the measure for what would make an acceptable class gets lowered. Standard should always be the same.

Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot

Spot on. If you're a Canes fan that actually cares about the program you have no business attending a game next year or providing any support whatsoever.

Burn this **** down to the ground until changes are made.

There was nobody at the games last year

And it's going to be even worse this year.

They don't deserve a penny of our money. The fact the fans would rather give their hard earned money to banners and billboards over season tickets tells the whole story.

10 years of incompetence. I challenge anyone to find me a worse set of decision makers anywhere in the country.

Advertisement
Jorge Baez @Coach_Baez
Some dream to play college football.Miami is the right of passage #kickrocks
#COMEPLAY4THE[]_[]

Somebody mad….

Advertisement
Lol. Fvck UM. You go to a game next year you should be beheaded at halftime in the parking lot

This is pathetic.. This used to be a recruiting site.. Now it's all bashing... You guys are fair weather fans...

Far weather fans? Tired of getting raw butt****ed with Shalalala Goldern clown show that is killing our program. While all the other programs in the country are kicking our *** laughing at us. Probably more like pity us at this state.

Advertisement
I've been told that AD had a really good visit at UF to the point the staff was waiting on him to pull the trigger. Shannon is pulling out all the stops to get him.

Advertisement
Back