Little info on miles and fisher from dot

Advertisement
Ohhhhhh, but it's an opening in the mighty $EC!!! The only question is who won't want the job. I'd be surprised if 10 active NFL coaches haven't already expressed interest.

Seriously, who gives a flying Cajun fizuck? We've been down this road with UiF and we even had people around here bowing down to Sir Jeremy Foley. And who'd they end up with? The freakin Colorado State head coach. So excuse me if I don't buy into Jimbo fighting off Dabo fighting off Mike Tomlin, Jon Gruden, Sean Payton and Pete Carroll all trying to land in beautiful Baton Rouge. Wake me up when they announce some guy 90% of the American public has to Google as Booger McFatland and Finebaum try to sell yet another score for the mighty S-E-C!

Ohhhhhh, but it's an opening in the mighty $EC!!! The only question is who won't want the job. I'd be surprised if 10 active NFL coaches haven't already expressed interest.

Seriously, who gives a flying Cajun fizuck? We've been down this road with UiF and we even had people around here bowing down to Sir Jeremy Foley. And who'd they end up with? The freakin Colorado State head coach. So excuse me if I don't buy into Jimbo fighting off Dabo fighting off Mike Tomlin, Jon Gruden, Sean Payton and Pete Carroll all trying to land in beautiful Baton Rouge. Wake me up when they announce some guy 90% of the American public has to Google as Booger McFatland and Finebaum try to sell yet another score for the mighty S-E-C!
think herman would get that job.

Miles resigned hours before this post.

Herman to LSU. That's why he shut down SCe reports

Advertisement
If Fisher leaves for LSU it won' t be for football reasons. The rape scandal, his divorce, or whatever else may be going on may lead him to want a change of scenery.

This.

You didn't mention money. FSU won't pay $7MM. I honestly think LSU would.

One of the most important things to Jimbo, however, is his son's medical care. Based on what I know, I think but for his son, he'd bolt. But, he's not going to leave his son and his wife ain't moving to Baton Rouge while they are separated.

Any coach that WAS considering UM, will be looking to contact LSU, and then contacting FSU just in case.

Mo money.

I can't believe LSU would bite off that big payoff unless they were certain they had a really good coach lined up.

It's better for us imo to have jimbo stay at fsu. We've almost beaten them 2 years in a row with an abortion of a coaching staff. Plus one less school to compete with in the coaching search.

Advertisement
I'll be my account that Jimbo doesn't go to LSU. Would be a backwards move for him. Guy won an NC two years ago at one of the big brand schools and makes 5 mil. He's gonna leave for some SEC program that outside of Saban and his recruits hasn't won anything?

LSU has won and it's not a bad job in the slightest given the money that backs that program. Problem is, you're going against Nick Saban every year in by far the toughest division in all of college football. At FSU, the only contender in your conference is Clemson and the ACC is a faster track to the national title then the SEC given the land mines that are in that conference. I too don't see Jimbo going anywhere. Unless he's just tired of trailerville.

Show me a Link on miles. Don't think it's official. I want Herman. Classy comment about dot. Your welcome

Why the **** should anyone concern themselves with "class" when discussing a dwarf fan of a rival school who rubs his **** raw to shirtless high schoolers? Do you get how sports works? He is associated with FSU, he is an FSU fan. He owns an FSU website. Therefore he is to be hated and made fun of. This is day one stuff we're talking about here. If I was a day away from dying of cancer and FSU a discovered the cure, I'd ***** that it took them long enough.

Beautifully stated. Keep your misinformation to yourself if you don't like the FSU jokes, dm, you closet spear swallower.

Advertisement
I think Jimbo bolts. Why? LSU is spending $15 million buyout to just say, "ok, let's see who we get"?!?!? **** no. That **** is already a done deal in the back room.

Any coach that WAS considering UM, will be looking to contact LSU, and then contacting FSU just in case.

Mo money.

I can't believe LSU would bite off that big payoff unless they were certain they had a really good coach lined up.

This PTS clown loves Butch more than the Canes. It's a disease bro. Dude right here is living proof of the failures of our VA.

Advertisement
I spoke to two very well connected FSU people myself. Both think he's staying put and the only reservation one had was how basically most coaches can lie to your face and you wouldn't know it.

We will see what happens, but both have been solid before a few stories broke on things in the past.

I spoke to two very well connected FSU people myself. Both think he's staying put and the only reservation one had was how basically most coaches can lie to your face and you wouldn't know it.

We will see what happens, but both have been solid before a few stories broke on things in the past.

I mean it makes sense. Unless you are Saban or Urban, the SEC is not a great place to win at.

And LOL at people who think FSU can't afford to match LSU. FSU has had ten times the success as LSU. You people really have a weird inferiority complex.

I mean it makes sense. Unless you are Saban or Urban, the SEC is not a great place to win at.

And LOL at people who think FSU can't afford to match LSU. FSU has had ten times the success as LSU. You people really have a weird inferiority complex.

LSU has deeper pockets. Those SEC teams have that old money. Does this make it a better job? Nope. Success doesn't always equal deeper pockets.

Advertisement
Back