Listened to a Podcast with Brad Tejada..

Advertisement
This needs to be true. Bully Little Mindy into doing what he's told. The spineless politician in him will of course put himself before others.

Sounds to me if any of that is true the BOT isn’t gonna force anything but made it apparent if Baker stays as DC that and the problems remain on D Manny will not have a second shot at fixing it.

Advertisement
More likely that some podcast is creating clicks for a website and vice versa than this podcaster having poster schtick meeting minutes from a series of BOT meetings with our head coach....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it was Reed who knocked Banda the **** out..

people forget that Vilma and Testeverde are involved and have been since Mark Richt was hired.

Vilma and Reed are probably tight and I can guarantee they talked about the defense. I mean why wouldn’t they? They are tired of the **** just like us

Advertisement
Too much b****** in this thread. THIS IS GREAT NEWS if true. It actually means the BOT gives a s*** which this board has been complaining about for years that they dont. They actually give a s*** enough that:
1. They are willing to force the issue on Manny to make changes (vs. the past letting Golden/Richt do what they wanted....)
2. Pony up $ to make a legit D staff happen (we can argue about if $ was there in the past or not. Who gives a s***, it's here now)

If true Manny wanted to keep Baker, yes that is concerning but we've seen a million times HC's can be stubborn/too loyal sometimes and need a kick in the *** to make changes. Not gonna cry over that. And if Baker remains as a glorified position coach with Co-DC titles even though its meaningless, so be it (not ideal of course but not gonna kill the program or defense either..). Give me a legit DC playcaller, T-Rob (proven crooter and coach) DB coach, and T-Rob like /Patrick D-Line coach and lets roll.

I'm am one happy camper if this is true.

Advertisement
Back