linguard vs. cook vs. davis from regional Opening

Davis and Wright are the must gets in this class, in my opinion.

Lingard would be a great get, but I think he's gonna troll us hard.

Curry would also be a solid get.

Curry would be an amazing pull & I'd love to have him. Reminds me of najeh pre injury. By the way just a snippet for yall. Dark horse = tj pledger.

how many rbs you think we take in 2018?
is a trio of lingard, davis, and curry doable?

It's doable. But not likely. I could be wrong but from the one time cam was at a camp we were at he sortve seemed to believe he should be a big national recruit. (Which to me the whole Oregon Oregon state stuff sortve backs up. I think he'll probably end up somewhere across the country.

ok, I think we need to take 3 backs next cycle.

Advertisement
Davis and Wright are the must gets in this class, in my opinion.

Lingard would be a great get, but I think he's gonna troll us hard.

Curry would also be a solid get.

Curry would be an amazing pull & I'd love to have him. Reminds me of najeh pre injury. By the way just a snippet for yall. Dark horse = tj pledger.

It's doable. But not likely. I could be wrong but from the one time cam was at a camp we were at he sortve seemed to believe he should be a big national recruit. (Which to me the whole Oregon Oregon state stuff sortve backs up. I think he'll probably end up somewhere across the country.

I definitely agree. Whoopi really screwed the pooch on us this year. Gotta have 3 now

I definitely agree. Whoopi really screwed the pooch on us this year. Gotta have 3 now

I'll pass on curry

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

I'm surprised I haven't been bombarded with the whole what some going on with tj thing.

Advertisement

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

I'm surprised I haven't been bombarded with the whole what some going on with tj thing.

How does the staff feel about Lingard? And is he their clear cut top priority at RB?

Townsend was offered by Arkansas a few days ago. Here are his junior highlights:

[HUDL]video/3/4399511/5820a03a7bddf70c284bed5a[/HUDL]

Small back
So if we go after one small back. Then we still need a bigger back.

Definitely some solid choices this year.

I think Miami needs to look hard at out of state rb prospects too.

According to our board only can recruit s.fla prospects. I like some out of state guys myself. I like this townsend guy. Davis to me is a second tier maybe even 3rd tier guy. Take him, townsend, and Curry and see which two stay.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to know a bit more about Pledger - he's listed as a top 5 national back in the '18 class - and from Kaaya's HS before the transfer to IMG....

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

Advertisement
Cook is not Five Star level but he's a very good prospect. He lacks the elite top end speed of his brother however he appears to have the same freakish burst.

I think the staff should go hard after him early in the cycle. If he doesn't seem interested - back off.

To not even attempt to recruit him at all would be foolish in my eyes.
His brother?

he lacks the top end speed of his grandmother

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH
I personally don't like his film better than lingard or Cameron davis

Its going to be incredibly hard to convince 3 stud RB's to come in one class, I wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Maybe if one is a tweener like a RB/FB type or maybe a scat back type like Conkrite was. They going to have to really sell that RB stable they had with Georgia

Advertisement
I think Miami needs to look hard at out of state rb prospects too.

According to our board only can recruit s.fla prospects. I like some out of state guys myself. I like this townsend guy. Davis to me is a second tier maybe even 3rd tier guy. Take him, townsend, and Curry and see which two stay.

Its going to be incredibly hard to convince 3 stud RB's to come in one class, I wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Maybe if one is a tweener like a RB/FB type or maybe a scat back type like Conkrite was. They going to have to really sell that RB stable they had with Georgia

We cannot afford to put all of our eggs in one basket again...we get burnt everytime! The staff shouldn't slow play any of them waiting on Lingard...I like Jashaun Corbin his film looks very good.....way too many good rbs to kiss ***! That said....I think this staff should be able to land Lingard along with a elite OOS back....Why not? If Pitt, and Maryland can get two elite backs Miami should be able as well.... especially with so many good ones in our own backyard....add a sleeper like Corbin or Townsend from Florida to round it out.

Last edited:
I looks forward to a year of people saying "Cook isn't as good as his brother" when no one is saying that he is in the first place.

There wasn't another Frank Gore until Dalvin Cook came along. There won't b e another Dalvin cook for another 10 years.

Advertisement
I looks forward to another year of UM fans sucking the booty hole of FSU guys like Cuck so hard that it turns inside out like a sock.

I heard of the Townsend kid back when the '18 kids were going to the 9th grade. He put up some eye-popping numbers back then but his name faded away. Kid must be either injury-prone or his on-field performance is nothing like his test numbers...

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

How does the staff feel about Lingard? And is he their clear cut top priority at RB?

Definitely the top target on the entire board. Feels good but this kid is one of those until his loi is in it'll be a whole bunch of drama. Not cause he's dramatic. Just cause he's that good & everyone is after him.

I stand corrected, the tape is pretty good. I don't know why his name hasn't blown up like I thought it would...

Advertisement
Back