linguard vs. cook vs. davis from regional Opening

Advertisement
camron davis' junior film looks legit to me. not sure how he was ever seen as a 3 star player.

curry i'm less sold on personally. i can see the marshawn comparisons but i'd be worried about him having a lot of 3 and 4 yard carries in college w/o many long runs, kinda like jalen hurd

Yeah, I'd definitely like to know a bit more about Pledger - he's listed as a top 5 national back in the '18 class - and from Kaaya's HS before the transfer to IMG....

I definitely agree. Whoopi really screwed the pooch on us this year. Gotta have 3 now

I'll pass on curry

GTFOH

I'm surprised I haven't been bombarded with the whole what some going on with tj thing.

Tj is best friends for a long time with my nephew. My nephew is the reason tj & bookie transfered from chaminade. We're trying to figure out the interest level in all of them staying together. Tj is a beast but if it's me I'd definitely stick with lo.

how many rbs you think we take in 2018?
is a trio of lingard, davis, and curry doable?

It's doable. But not likely. I could be wrong but from the one time cam was at a camp we were at he sortve seemed to believe he should be a big national recruit. (Which to me the whole Oregon Oregon state stuff sortve backs up. I think he'll probably end up somewhere across the country.

ok, I think we need to take 3 backs next cycle.

I definitely agree. Whoopi really screwed the pooch on us this year. Gotta have 3 now

Its going to be incredibly hard to convince 3 stud RB's to come in one class, I wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Maybe if one is a tweener like a RB/FB type or maybe a scat back type like Conkrite was. They going to have to really sell that RB stable they had with Georgia

That's why I said I don't think we get those 3. Well get 3 this class. Just doubt it will be those 3 cause as I said cam sees himself as a national recruit & we already know the other 2 r. Same reason as u said. 2 studs & 1 change of pace is what we gotta do.

Advertisement
I looks forward to another year of UM fans sucking the booty hole of FSU guys like Cuck so hard that it turns inside out like a sock.
Nobody **** rides Dalvin Cook harder than Miami fans, not even FSU fans...

No pride. These dudes try so hard to be middle of the road and unbiased that they forget they're supposed to be UM fans. And no self-respecting UM fan is going to gargle that FSU dyck juice.

On top of it, they're extra feeble for sucking that 305 to Tally dyck of local scumbags like Dal and Jimbo Cook. Sad sack loser ****.

Anyone know what kind of comp does Linguard play against. In all of his hi-lite videos, seems like all of the kids on the opposing teams are really small.

Advertisement
camron davis' junior film looks legit to me. not sure how he was ever seen as a 3 star player.

curry i'm less sold on personally. i can see the marshawn comparisons but i'd be worried about him having a lot of 3 and 4 yard carries in college w/o many long runs, kinda like jalen hurd

Cam hits the hole nicee, I really like his film.

I heard of the Townsend kid back when the '18 kids were going to the 9th grade. He put up some eye-popping numbers back then but his name faded away. Kid must be either injury-prone or his on-field performance is nothing like his test numbers...

He played for the worst team in a powerful football area. He has always been a well known name here, just a kid that never comes off the field.

Advertisement
Back