linguard vs. cook vs. davis from regional Opening

Does anybody know what year Ahmon Richards brother is? Talked to a guy that knows the family and he said Miami has already been recruiting him. Said hes built bigger then Ahmon but doesnt have the same speed. Said he plays RB. Dint know if he was a sophmore or jr.

Advertisement
Does anybody know what year Ahmon Richards brother is? Talked to a guy that knows the family and he said Miami has already been recruiting him. Said hes built bigger then Ahmon but doesnt have the same speed. Said he plays RB. Dint know if he was a sophmore or jr.

2019 guy. In the highlight film I seen he's a baller

Advertisement
Don't know what happened on that 40 (could have been a slip or a technique issue), but Cook is fast. I saw him dust Booker T just like his brother used to.

[HUDL]video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065[/HUDL]

Serious question - Any chance we use DJ as a TE in goal line situations?

That size and quickness can be a huge asset in tight spaces.

Think he meant Deejay

I think he meant DJ.

No, sir. Johnson ran something like an 11.5 according to what I read here.

I stand corrected then. I thought nystateofmind was talking about putting DJ Johnson in at TE not Deejay Dallas.

Advertisement
Serious question - Any chance we use DJ as a TE in goal line situations?

That size and quickness can be a huge asset in tight spaces.

Think he meant Deejay

I think he meant DJ.

I stand corrected then. I thought nystateofmind was talking about putting DJ Johnson in at TE not Deejay Dallas.

I was.

Not sure what the other guy meant. The post I was responding to said Johnson ran a faster 100 than a RB.

Why would we put DeeJay Dallas at TE?

With that ostrich neck of his, Cuck should run a 4.2 instead of a 4.8. He can lean at 35 yards and cross the finish.

Think he meant Deejay

I think he meant DJ.

I was.

Not sure what the other guy meant. The post I was responding to said Johnson ran a faster 100 than a RB.

Why would we put DeeJay Dallas at TE?
That's what I figured you meant as Deejay is too small for that for starters.

Advertisement
Comparing film Cook looks way faster than that other kid. He looks like the fastest player on the field, but that other kid with 4.4 speed runs more like a grinder, I didn't see an elite explosion for a kid with such a good 40

Davis and Wright are the must gets in this class, in my opinion.

Lingard would be a great get, but I think he's gonna troll us hard.

Curry would also be a solid get.

Curry would be an amazing pull & I'd love to have him. Reminds me of najeh pre injury. By the way just a snippet for yall. Dark horse = tj pledger.

how many rbs you think we take in 2018?
is a trio of lingard, davis, and curry doable?

Don't know what happened on that 40 (could have been a slip or a technique issue), but Cook is fast. I saw him dust Booker T just like his brother used to.

I agree 100%....does rb Jashaun Corbin hold a offer from FSU? ran same time as Cook 4.74.....But ran a 11.04 100m time...This kid looks like a sleeper... CB to Tennessee Larry Scott must be at it again.

Advertisement

Believe he's 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO there are better options out there. Speed is not impressive in that reel.

Davis and Wright are the must gets in this class, in my opinion.

Lingard would be a great get, but I think he's gonna troll us hard.

Curry would also be a solid get.

Curry would be an amazing pull & I'd love to have him. Reminds me of najeh pre injury. By the way just a snippet for yall. Dark horse = tj pledger.

how many rbs you think we take in 2018?
is a trio of lingard, davis, and curry doable?

It's doable. But not likely. I could be wrong but from the one time cam was at a camp we were at he sortve seemed to believe he should be a big national recruit. (Which to me the whole Oregon Oregon state stuff sortve backs up. I think he'll probably end up somewhere across the country.

Advertisement
Back