SouthsideAtl
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2018
- Messages
- 2,260
SheeshAnother DNP coaches decision today. That dude ain’t had a carry in the month of November. I guess Mullen is also wasting five star talent.
SheeshAnother DNP coaches decision today. That dude ain’t had a carry in the month of November. I guess Mullen is also wasting five star talent.
If people knew more about what Pope did last year he would be considered more of a legend. Always rooted for the kid after thatYou guys still hating on Pope?
Whatd he do?If people knew more about what Pope did last year he would be considered more of a legend. Always rooted for the kid after that
Go on....If people knew more about what Pope did last year he would be considered more of a legend. Always rooted for the kid after that
Cmon man you can’t do this to usIf people knew more about what Pope did last year he would be considered more of a legend. Always rooted for the kid after that
Another DNP coaches decision today. That dude ain’t had a carry in the month of November. I guess Mullen is also wasting five star talent.
Smashing all the snow bunniesWhatd he do?
You sure it was him?? Thought he was DNP every week4 carries this year.
You really do hate to see it.
Did he have words with some of the malcontents last year?Cmon man you can’t do this to us
Nope can't do it sorry sworn to secrecy but I will say the man's a legend.Go on....
PM your boy hahaNope can't do it sorry sworn to secrecy but I will say the man's a legend.
Cmon man you can’t do this to us
Nope can't do it sorry sworn to secrecy but I will say the man's a legend.