Lingard in the Portal

This can’t be real life; lol.

So Travis Homer is the incumbent starter; DeeJay is the back up who showed his mantel the yr before as a true freshman splitting carries w Homer. We already have our one two punch. Do u know what Homer is doing now? Lol. So Richt was going put Lo over a NFL RB, huh?

Do u know why Gurley started? Do u know y Chubb started? Maybe u should do some research and understand context b4 posting.

Gurley started b/c there was no incumbent starter ahead of him. He and Marshall was a tag team b/c there was no one ahead of them. Crowell left the program & it was an open competition. After Gurley left, Marshall was supposed to be thee guy, but he got injured the year before, and never returned to form. Chubb stepped in & never looked back. He, then, became the incumbent starter, w Marshall being back up.

thank you!! Would not surprise me if mr Hickson is playing the hidden agenda with the south Florida thing. I don’t care who we have on the team I just want them to win. We are um where 4 and 5 stars go to die!! #regressionU#tnm
 
what did Cam do with a 50 point cushion

The thing is... I wanted Cam to do well (as I do with every RB). We all want the next Portis, McGahee, Edge, etc, etc! We want Cam to bust open a big TD run or to not get caught from behind. We want that ****! But that **** didn't happen and for some reason we got Burns in the game to run into the OL and have Lingard block for him! WTF!

Many of us wanted to see what Lingard had and the staff basically promised us they would play him in the CMU game. Lies, lies lies.... and bull$hit. Lingard is helping injured OL off the field and trying to go on to play STs but getting pulled off the field because he didn't do enough dancing and Coker clapping. WTF iz dat!

Say what you want, but this staff was complete garb this year and it's not promising for 2020 either unless significant staff overhaul. That's the read I get and if I'm wrong, then good!
 
It's funny y'all blaming this on the staff when Lo wanted to transfer even before THIS staff got here. All i'ma say is I do agree we got a SOFT A$$ TEAM and as much as Cam has angered me with his non-vision running style lol, he at least has the right mindset(no quitting). We can't fault him personally that the coaches just like him better.
 
And btw, I would love to have Lo back but ****! I've never seen so many of y'all take up for someone who doesn't want to be a cane anymore. Regardless of the situation or why, if you're not a cane then it's goodluck and F*CK YAH.
 
No that's not what I'm saying
Ask a question and you'll get a direct answer if i can give it. Past that I'll answer for you exactly what i meant that the individual i was speaking with already knows. Feeleys priority same as vinny's is getting kids back on the field as quick as possible. That doesnt necessarily tie into doing what's right by the kid first and foremost. If you ever played anything than you'll understand what I mean. It's a numbers game and all numbers gotta work... feeleys job is more than simply strength and conditioning.
That’s real
 
And btw, I would love to have Lo back but ****! I've never seen so many of y'all take up for someone who doesn't want to be a cane anymore. Regardless of the situation or why, if you're not a cane then it's goodluck and F*CK YAH.

Dude, he WANTED to be a Cane! He WANTED to contribute. He was begging to get playing time and the staff kept him on the bench. If the staff came out and said he’s injured or said he wasn’t looking good in practice or not ready, fine... that’s a valid excuse. They didn’t and Manure said he would play against CMU since he was fully cleared and ready to play.

For some strange reason he wasn’t played by the staff. If y’all want to keep sticking up for this $hitty staff, that’s your prerogative. I’m gonna keep calling a spade a spade.
 
I hates to lose the Ambassador; but if it means putting distance between the program and his handlers and family, its worth it.

what did his family do that was so bad, other than answer a question on a FB forum? People asked them why Lo wasn’t playing & they answered. So because of that ONE interaction, the program needs to distance themselves from him? LOL, Ok.
 
It's funny y'all blaming this on the staff when Lo wanted to transfer even before THIS staff got here. All i'ma say is I do agree we got a SOFT A$$ TEAM and as much as Cam has angered me with his non-vision running style lol, he at least has the right mindset(no quitting). We can't fault him personally that the coaches just like him better.

Yeah, I agree we have some soft *** players. Many of them are dancing on the sidelines while down 16 to FIU! *** DAT
 
Dude, he WANTED to be a Cane! He WANTED to contribute. He was begging to get playing time and the staff kept him on the bench. If the staff came out and said he’s injured or said he wasn’t looking good in practice or not ready, fine... that’s a valid excuse. They didn’t and Manure said he would play against CMU since he was fully cleared and ready to play.

For some strange reason he wasn’t played by the staff. If y’all want to keep sticking up for this $hitty staff, that’s your prerogative. I’m gonna keep calling a spade a spade.
You're going with what he once wanted... I'm going with what he's doing NOW!. And at THIS PRESENT MOMENT, He's not trying to be a Cane. My point is, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REASON, if he's not on this team next yr then I'll never care or check for him ever again.
 
You're going with what he once wanted... I'm going with what he's doing NOW!. And at THIS PRESENT MOMENT, He's not trying to be a Cane. My point is, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REASON, if he's not on this team next yr then I'll never care or check for him ever again.

these dudes will stand up for him when hes playing in the swamp next year. they love the guys that end up bouncing on the program. as long as these fans become gator fans and i dont ever have to hear from them again
 
You're going with what he once wanted... I'm going with what he's doing NOW!. And at THIS PRESENT MOMENT, He's not trying to be a Cane. My point is, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REASON, if he's not on this team next yr then I'll never care or check for him ever again.

Dats fine and I’m fine with your opinion. It’s my opinion that he was seeing the favoritisms and wanted to get away from the disease/culture Manure is setting up. Maybe it was Penos that was the disease and he’ll change his mind (probably not after Cam threw whack *** shade at him though). There’s only so much a person can take before he has to get away from a bad situation (like with a married couple and an abusive partner)... and it’s my opinion that that’s what Lingard is doing and surprised he waited this long
 
Dats fine and I’m fine with your opinion. It’s my opinion that he was seeing the favoritisms and wanted to get away from the disease/culture Manure is setting up. Maybe it was Penos that was the disease and he’ll change his mind (probably not after Cam threw whack *** shade at him though). There’s only so much a person can take before he has to get away from a bad situation (like with a married couple and an abusive partner)... and it’s my opinion that that’s what Lingard is doing and surprised he waited this long

keep that energy when hes a gator next year. you still gonna root for him? thats the line for me.
 
these dudes will stand up for him when hes playing in the swamp next year. they love the guys that end up bouncing on the program. as long as these fans become gator fans and i dont ever have to hear from them again
Pointless responding to that stupid reply. U just don’t comprehend bro
 
i get it, but hes not a cane anymore and hes looking to join our rival. thats the line for me. **** him and his gator *** if thats the case.

I’ll spell it out for ya...yes I hate da Gayturds and FSWHO worse than Manure. But I’m sick of the staff’s mistreatment of players and having favorites. They done pushed him out...bottom line
 
I’ll spell it out for ya...yes I hate da Gayturds and FSWHO worse than Manure. But I’m sick of the staff’s mistreatment of players and having favorites. They done pushed him out...bottom line

cool. ill wait for the true story on both sides. there are actual insiders on here saying that he didnt look right in practices and he didnt know the playbook, including people that destroyed the staff all year long. whether or not its true, well find out when hes a gator and if he has the same issues there. either way, good bye and so long. he was a great recruit but didnt do much of anything for w.e. reason (injuries, conspiracy theories, w.e.). hopefully knighton and chaney are the goods as Lo was promised to be.

side note, im fine with a cleansing of this program. we need to push out JW, Tate as well. just need to move on from some of these kids.
 
Dats fine and I’m fine with your opinion. It’s my opinion that he was seeing the favoritisms and wanted to get away from the disease/culture Manure is setting up. Maybe it was Penos that was the disease and he’ll change his mind (probably not after Cam threw whack *** shade at him though). There’s only so much a person can take before he has to get away from a bad situation (like with a married couple and an abusive partner)... and it’s my opinion that that’s what Lingard is doing and surprised he waited this long
I can understand that point of view. I don't mean to attack his personal choice or anyone who agrees with his choice. It just feels a bit weird to me to at least not wait until a new OC is named. And the fact that transfer rumors started from last season even before this particular staff got here just rubs me the wrong way. But I won't speak ill on it any longer because at the end of the day, I do want and will accept him back on the team. But if he actually ends up on another team then like I said, goodluck and F' him.
 
Back
Top