This board is a cesspool and a high school clique. If one or 2 posters post something its the gospel, the mob quickly starts gargling balls. As much as Manny has failed this year I find it hard to believe he would flat out lie about Lo suggesting to the staff to redshirt. Did he lie about McCord wanting to redshirt too? If Lo doesn´t want to be a Cane anymore so be it. Stop blaming the doctors, HC, Strength Coach or Terry Porter. Best of luck to himWell the new Miami fans support guys walking out over the guys staying and repping the team. So you should’t be shocked. Not saying to bash the kid leaving , just saying don’t bash the kid who is staying.
Fact is I have a mind of my own and with all due respect to friends and families of players leaving, but they have reason to be butthurt. Especially when their friend or family isn’t playing as much as they think they should.
All friends and families think their kid is being screwed or held down if they don’t play.
Honestly the only thing I know is he left and didn’t play much under two staffs. He could go be great elsewhere but he could also disappear like many have. We’ll see, but I don’t know enough to give a strong opinion like most in here. But I do know most people will go against the staff right now no matter what the situation is , because of the on field circumstances.
This is the kicker in all of this. All these dudes posting about this, that or the other thing. Players need to step the **** up and play for their team, no matter the coaching. These players collectively suckI'm paying attention. I agree that the coaches are sht. But accountability needs to happen at all levels, can't just mope around the job because you don't like the boss.
LOL. Was the guy who told you that confident in the information?Really struggled with pass blocking, retaining information/remembering plays, running too stiff. Still an elite talent overall. If he does well elsewhere, it'll be because he corrected those issues, not because they didn't exist. Wish him the best in the future.
Prob the same guy who told him Major Applewhite was our new OC and that Keyshawn Greene told Manny he was coming.LOL. Was the guy who told you that confident in the information?
He goes to Ufayg or FSU and all bets are off. There are 127 other places to go. Go to one of those two, and I’ll wish him the worst.Y'all still gonna be slurping lingard when he's in orange and blue?
Who the fck is that, and why should anyone on here care what he has to say.
I’m gonna post a quote from my mailman. He just said, “These kids is crazy these days, but the coaches ain’t smart too.”

**** no he's dead to me if he does thatY'all still gonna be slurping lingard when he's in orange and blue?
So the guy who probably had more success with stud freshmen running backs than anyone goes to UM and suddenly decides that it is a good idea to keep a 5 star stud on the bench? That makes zero sense. Richt didn't play him because he didn't show that he was good enough.
Sua SponteActually I'm a 36 year old 82D Airborne military vet, jackass.
Proved my point. Post less. And quit insulting the late great ST26 with that username spitting out dumb **** you know nothing about.
Dallas and Homer played over Lingard because they were better players. When Lingard signed, everyone assumed he would take carries from those two right away. That didn't happen because of his limitations.
Richt had Todd Gurley and still found a way to get Sony Michel and Nick Chubb meaningful touches as soon as they stepped on campus. RB is not an experience position. There is some pass pro to learn, but you can either run or you can't. The fact that Lingard didn't get any meaningful touches under Richt should tell you all you need to know.
Then he got hurt. If he was healthy, he would've been ahead of Burns. Harris would have probably beaten him out. Sucks to lose him but there's no conspiracy here.
Lo sent Cam to redshirt land before he got injured. Also since the beginning of the CMR era Lo is the ONLY RB to break the big one and not get caught from behind
I'd love to be more critical of Lorenzo Lingard as a player...listen, I'm sure he hasn't lived up to what he was supposed to be and the injury probably devalued him a bit. But its hard to really judge considering the bozos we have coaching here.
One thing I will say, I was one of the people that always thought Cam'Ron (Davis) Harris was a better, more complete running back. There is no doubt Lingard looked special in high school running the football. He was insanely fast. Even the occasional sprinkle we saw here in his freshman year he flashed that potential. But, there is more to playing running back and getting consistent snaps than just being able to run the football. Blocking, receiving, and knowing the playbook are all important, too. It should be noted that Cam'Ron Harris was pretty much ahead of Lingard on the depth chart from Day 1 here.
Still, for this man to not see the field here is incredibly weird here. Either his injury devalued him THAT much or he's completely clueless once he steps on the field or this staff is just a complete disaster. I'd wager a combination of all three, but I don't know anything.
With that said, we got Harris with Don Chaney and Jaylen Knighton next year...I think I'll get over it unless this fool goes to FSU or UF. That's some scorned lover ****.
Running back is a dime a dozen position, especially in South Florida. We've missed out on a lot of high end ones, but we've always had backs that start collecting checks in the NFL, often ending up better than more highly rated players around the country when its all say done. Even like D-quality backs at Miami like Mark Walton eventually started in the NFL. We'll be fine from a talent perspective.
But...we really need to start running the football in volume. Running the ball like 33 times a game is no bueno in the modern game. If you ran the football at a respectable rate, you'd be giving a guy like Lingard his 4 or 5 carries a game and he's probably happy. Run the ball 33 times a game and he gets nothing and he bolts. The shelf life for a running back is incredibly short as the need and value for them drops professionally and in college...if you're not ready to go you get easily passed up, and when you're at a school that doesn't really run the ball, there aint many touches for ya, kid. You can find runners any and everywhere at that point.
I'd like to see him come back after there is a new OC named, but if not...I get it.
LOL. Was the guy who told you that confident in the information?
Manny factorWhy wouldn't he wait, **** is gone. Just sad man
Nope you can’t but you do know when he’s incompetent and will not give him or her anything extra!I'm paying attention. I agree that the coaches are sht. But accountability needs to happen at all levels, can't just mope around the job because you don't like the boss.