It was downright bizarre.I still don't understand not giving him a single carry lol.
Oh well. Hope he goes anywhere except in the Coastal.
I want to know what the issue was that he didn’t play
They had Burns getting snaps over him... didn’t even try him at **** returner positions
Unless there’s a waiver for subtweeting like a pre teen then I don’t think soDoes he get a waiver?
Absolutely need him with DJ leaving and the true freshman being, well, true freshman. Really hope he has a change of heart
I want to know what the issue was that he didn’t play
They had Burns getting snaps over him... didn’t even try him at **** returner positions
Kill ya selfAll the kids with handlers are leaving. Bye felicia
Unless there’s a waiver for subtweeting like a pre teen then I don’t think so
Has to be.Hope he tears it up wherever he ends up. It's a shame the dude wasn't seeing the field at all, unless there's a whole lot more to the story that what's been reported.
I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure he burned his RS year being this year and will sit one play onehe wont get a waiver imo. bc he RSed this year, **** have 2 more years left after sitting out next year i think
Kid may be talented but there’s more to this we do t know. Wish him luck unless he goes to ufag or fspooUnless there’s a waiver for subtweeting like a pre teen then I don’t think so