Lingard Finally Ready To Play This week?

Advertisement
It’ll be extra funny to see all the mongoloids claiming he was limping and “not ready” and all the other stupid **** puking out of their dyck suckers to rationalize why the coaches were so smart when they thought the coaches weren’t going to play him this year.

It’ll be extra funny to see all the mongoloids claiming he was limping and “not ready” and all the other stupid **** puking out of their dyck suckers to rationalize why the coaches were so smart when they thought the coaches weren’t going to play him this year.
The same Savage Manny fanboys who were happy to give him a pass for calling this a rebuild only to retract that statement 24hrs later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched him limp on the sidelines all season

Advertisement
Over/Under on the carries, 3.5?

I'll take the under...
If he plays he’ll bust a house call. Then they’ll have to answer questions about why he wasn’t playing. Maybe we’ll hear about the ever elusive package they had for him but we got too far ahead and didn’t want to show it to dominant Duke out of fear.

@Tweed, we need to discuss your knowledge of NASCAR.... they only have 4 gears.
Ricky-Bobby.jpg

Advertisement
I’m so confused, I though he went to staph and asked to be redshirted and they granted it him?
Just because you redshirt doesn’t mean you can’t play 4 games. He’s already played 1, maybe they figured he would be more healthy the final 3 games(including the bowl game) and will play him now without a chance of ruining his redshirt?

Advertisement
Back