Lingard Finally Ready To Play This week?

There is an interview with Ryan Flaherty on the Tim Ferris podcast where he talks about not recommending RGIII be drafted because he thought he would get injured. He said that hurdlers are not well suited to be running backs due to the muscle groups used. He said that he told an nfl team the exact injury he would sustain.
Maybe the sc staff was making sure this wouldn’t be an issue anymore with Lo and took their time rehabbing. Just a wild guess on my part. I just found it interesting what he said about RGIII given that Lo was also a hurdler.

Very confused by all of that because RGIII was a QB & Todd Gurley & Ezekiel Elliott both ran hurdles. Those are two just off of common knowledge, I didn't even google who else has.

Advertisement
Very confused by all of that because RGIII was a QB & Todd Gurley & Ezekiel Elliott both ran hurdles. Those are two just off of common knowledge, I didn't even google who else has.
My bad. I had to look it up to see what he said exactly. He spoke about rg3 specifically. Not about running backs.
Here it is around the 45min mark

I'm calling it now. He will take a 50+ yarder to the house on Saturday.

I hope, we are playing the blind. We haven’t had a game where it would be prudent to put him in thus far. He went to Manny early in the year and said he wasn’t ready. So maybe he is now. That doesn’t change Dallas is a stud and Harris has been a solid 2.

My bad. I had to look it up to see what he said exactly. He spoke about rg3 specifically. Not about running backs.
Here it is around the 45min mark

Oh ok, I was about to say, because I remember specifically hearing the exact opposite when it came to running hurdles and RB's. That it was a positive because of the hip flexors, balance, leg drive, and turn over .

Advertisement
Post off topic multiple times in a thread
Lo ran fast.
I looked for a race car gif with the #1.
I said he still has an additional gear.
I need to research NASCAR transmissions before tweeting to make sure that what I post is factually accurate.
I receive lots of DM’s asking if Lo’s playing.
I delete said tweet, to avoid any confusion.
I liked a post in this thread.
I replied to thread & hit “post reply”.

That should catch everyone up.

Jamarcus chatman

Oh ok, I was about to say, because I remember specifically hearing the exact opposite when it came to running hurdles and RB's. That it was a positive because of the hip flexors, balance, leg drive, and turn over .
It could be that running backs are constantly doing lateral movements as opposed to straight line. Don’t recall zo’s Film. But some running backs like yearby for example are more lateral movement type of guys and that constant practice probably protects them from lateral force injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I'm living rent free in your head, huh?

You're so triggered by another thread that you had to bring me over here?

You're a funny kiddo.
Tell me this is not you creeper

creeper.gif

Advertisement
I want Lo next rush attempt be at 50 yarder to the house or a fumble that goes the other way for six, I want to see blood running through this site

Welp. tweet by Tweed deleted, Will take the under...letting it all ride on 0 carries

Advertisement
Back